PDA

View Full Version : Kingston, Ontario Area fishing...

Michel \(Mike\)
September 19th, 2003, 06:11 PM
Hello fellow fisherpeople,

Just a note that I've put up a new messageboard at
http://www.michelsoucy.com/forums
for . The focus is to offer a resource for fishermen who are limited to
shoreline fishing due to not having a boat or having access to getting out
onto the lake for the general Eastern Ontario region with an emphasis placed
on the Kingston-Gananoque-Picton area and up into the lower Rideau system.

Please feel free to contribute ideas, suggestions, tips-info for the benefit
of those who enjoy this great pastime/sport.

--
Michel (Mike) Soucy
Shoreline fishing at

mgold
September 19th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Michel (Mike) wrote:

> Just a note that I've put up a new messageboard at
> http://www.michelsoucy.com/forums
> for . The focus is to offer a resource for fishermen who are limited to
> shoreline fishing due to not having a boat or having access to getting out
> onto the lake for the general Eastern Ontario region with an emphasis placed
> on the Kingston-Gananoque-Picton area and up into the lower Rideau system.

very cool! i'm in toronto, but originally from the Bay of Quinte area
(trenton). and i also find it hard to find places on the web that cater
to those of us who are shorebound. kudos!