PDA

View Full Version : Ford River Michigan -

Josh
November 13th, 2003, 12:49 AM
Any Mich or Wisc. Fishermen/women . . .

have any information on this River. It's located south of Escanaba in
between there and Cedar River. I'd guess about 45-50 miles north of
Menominee in the upper penninsula. And runs into Lake Mich. I'm also trying
to get in touch with a Ron Sobay who's a conservation officer and maintains
a fishing report site for Menominee. He has no contact info on his page
however. Any help appreciated.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Brigg222
November 13th, 2003, 05:38 AM
> have any information on this River. It's located south of Escanaba in
>between there and Cedar River. I'd guess about 45-50 miles north of
>Menominee in the upper penninsula. And runs into Lake Mich. I'm also trying
>to get in touch with a Ron Sobay who's a conservation officer and maintains
>a fishing report site for Menominee. He has no contact info on his page
>however. Any help appreciated.

I have been there but didn`t get a chance to fish the river. There is a nice
boat launching area right where the river flows into Lake Michigan. I guess
the fall salmon fishing would be good. Walleyes
must be in the river at some time. I don`t know the best time for the walleye
fishing
there though. Hope this helps.
Dan.

Josh
November 13th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Thanks Dan, any smallies there in June or July ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear