PDA

View Full Version : Hey Randy

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 14th, 2004, 10:59 PM
I had to stop myself from making about thirty comments after reading
Daves Nuzzle post. ROFLMAO

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

alwaysfishking
August 15th, 2004, 02:54 AM
He's just jealous because I caught fish this year, many, many, many, many,
fish
Oh did I mention I'm coming to Wisconsin? Dave's not...again.....

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> I had to stop myself from making about thirty comments after reading
> Daves Nuzzle post. ROFLMAO
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 15th, 2004, 03:06 AM
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:54:19 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>He's just jealous because I caught fish this year, many, many, many, many,
>fish
>Oh did I mention I'm coming to Wisconsin? Dave's not...again.....
I can't remember, did I send you my phone #?

>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> I had to stop myself from making about thirty comments after reading
>> Daves Nuzzle post. ROFLMAO
>>
>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 15th, 2004, 03:06 AM
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:54:19 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>He's just jealous because I caught fish this year, many, many, many, many,
>fish
>Oh did I mention I'm coming to Wisconsin? Dave's not...again.....
I can't remember, did I send you my phone #?

>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> I had to stop myself from making about thirty comments after reading
>> Daves Nuzzle post. ROFLMAO
>>
>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 15th, 2004, 03:06 AM
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:54:19 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>He's just jealous because I caught fish this year, many, many, many, many,
>fish
>Oh did I mention I'm coming to Wisconsin? Dave's not...again.....
I can't remember, did I send you my phone #?

>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> I had to stop myself from making about thirty comments after reading
>> Daves Nuzzle post. ROFLMAO
>>
>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

alwaysfishking
August 15th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Yes you did, I'll buy the first round and maybe the 4th too!!!
"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:54:19 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> > sent into the ether:
>
> >He's just jealous because I caught fish this year, many, many, many,
many,
> >fish
> >Oh did I mention I'm coming to Wisconsin? Dave's not...again.....
> I can't remember, did I send you my phone #?
> >
> >"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> > wrote in message
> >> I had to stop myself from making about thirty comments after reading
> >> Daves Nuzzle post. ROFLMAO
> >>
> >> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> >> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> >

> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

alwaysfishking
August 15th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Yes you did, I'll buy the first round and maybe the 4th too!!!
"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:54:19 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> > sent into the ether:
>
> >He's just jealous because I caught fish this year, many, many, many,
many,
> >fish
> >Oh did I mention I'm coming to Wisconsin? Dave's not...again.....
> I can't remember, did I send you my phone #?
> >
> >"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> > wrote in message
> >> I had to stop myself from making about thirty comments after reading
> >> Daves Nuzzle post. ROFLMAO
> >>
> >> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> >> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> >

> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 16th, 2004, 01:07 AM
COOL!
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:59:56 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>Yes you did, I'll buy the first round and maybe the 4th too!!!
>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:54:19 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
>> > sent into the ether:
>>
>> >He's just jealous because I caught fish this year, many, many, many,
>many,
>> >fish
>> >Oh did I mention I'm coming to Wisconsin? Dave's not...again.....
>> I can't remember, did I send you my phone #?

>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 16th, 2004, 01:07 AM
COOL!
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:59:56 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>Yes you did, I'll buy the first round and maybe the 4th too!!!
>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:54:19 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
>> > sent into the ether:
>>
>> >He's just jealous because I caught fish this year, many, many, many,
>many,
>> >fish
>> >Oh did I mention I'm coming to Wisconsin? Dave's not...again.....
>> I can't remember, did I send you my phone #?

>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 16th, 2004, 01:07 AM
COOL!
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:59:56 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>Yes you did, I'll buy the first round and maybe the 4th too!!!
>"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:54:19 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
>> > sent into the ether:
>>
>> >He's just jealous because I caught fish this year, many, many, many,
>many,
>> >fish
>> >Oh did I mention I'm coming to Wisconsin? Dave's not...again.....
>> I can't remember, did I send you my phone #?

>> Remove the x for e-mail reply
>> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com