PDA

View Full Version : Senko knock off sale

AJH
November 13th, 2003, 12:05 PM
Creme (www.creme.zoovz.com) has a good sale going on,. Whacky Sticks
$2.99 for 12 of the 4'' and $3.99 for 12 of the 5''. This is a two for
one sale, so for each pack you order you get a free one..Shipping over
50 bucks is free..the color selections are limited but the ones
available look to be ok.. I haven't seen a Whacky Stick but Creme is a
old time company and should know how to do it right..

I fish therefore I lie

Brad Coovert
November 14th, 2003, 02:16 AM
>Creme (www.creme.zoovz.com)

Correct link:
http://creme.zoovy.com/

A proud Greenfield Bassmasters sponsor.

Brad Coovert, 2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

November 14th, 2003, 10:07 PM
sale? you bet!

gil

http://www.fishingworld.com/MesaTackleSupply/

(Brad Coovert) wrote in message >...
> >Creme (www.creme.zoovz.com)
>
> Correct link:
> http://creme.zoovy.com/
>
> A proud Greenfield Bassmasters sponsor.
>
> Brad Coovert, 2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
> Please visit our sponsors:
> http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Bob Rickard
November 15th, 2003, 04:28 AM
Really great looking stuff, Gil. You are a true craftsman!
--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

m...