PDA

View Full Version : The generocity of ROFB people

Rich Pierro
August 15th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Little over a week ago I posted that I was looking for GPS coordinates
for my new Magellan handheld unit. Joe Z saw this and offered me mapping
software he possessed in duplicate. He went through the trouble of
packaging and shipping the disc to me and saved me somewhere around $100. I
know that most of us are aware of how generous ROFB users tend to be with
information, but I wanted it said that many of us here are also generous
with other things as well. Joe Z is an example of this. Despite some
political differences we have, he did this for me. Thanks again Joe.

Rich P

Ed Hughes
August 15th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I'm happy to see that posted Rich I have seen many examples of the group's
generossity in here in the time that I have been a part of the group and it
is so nice to see your statement put so to the point without being sappy
about it or making it into a novel .

Ed