PDA

View Full Version : New rod building resource Discounts on g.loomis, sage, St.Croix etc

bobdobbins
August 16th, 2004, 02:48 AM
Hi I have found this site and wondered what you all think? Is building
a rod fairly easy and straight forward? I want to get a G. Loomis for
£190 complete but the only way I can manage it is buy building my own.
Should I save more and buy complete or build????

http://www.rodbuilder.co.uk

many thanks

Juan

Don Phillipson
August 16th, 2004, 12:57 PM
"bobdobbins" > wrote in message
om...

> Hi I have found this site and wondered what you all think? Is building
> a rod fairly easy and straight forward? I want to get a G. Loomis for
> £190 complete but the only way I can manage it is buy building my own.
> Should I save more and buy complete or build????
> http://www.rodbuilder.co.uk

Building your own rod is not difficult: most kits come
with their own instructions. It takes practice to get
rod windings (e.g. for guide feet) neat and tidy but
any one can do it.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs