PDA

View Full Version : Fishing in Williamburg...

Christopher P. Cericola
August 16th, 2004, 05:27 PM
This Saturday I head off to Williamburg virginia for a week get away.
Unfortunately the wife clearly stated this morning that "I will not be
fishing every day while we are down there." I can only assume that means I
can fish in the evening only. I'm not sure yet. So...I think I asked
before but I'm getting senile at 26...where's the good fishin' near
Williamsburg?

Christopher

IBNFSHN
August 16th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Will you have a boat?

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
groups.com...
> This Saturday I head off to Williamburg virginia for a week get away.
> Unfortunately the wife clearly stated this morning that "I will not be
> fishing every day while we are down there." I can only assume that means
> can fish in the evening only. I'm not sure yet. So...I think I asked
> before but I'm getting senile at 26...where's the good fishin' near
> Williamsburg?
>
> Christopher

IBNFSHN
August 16th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Will you have a boat?

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
groups.com...
> This Saturday I head off to Williamburg virginia for a week get away.
> Unfortunately the wife clearly stated this morning that "I will not be
> fishing every day while we are down there." I can only assume that means
> can fish in the evening only. I'm not sure yet. So...I think I asked
> before but I'm getting senile at 26...where's the good fishin' near
> Williamsburg?
>
> Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
August 16th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
< Will you have a boat? >

Sadly no.

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
August 16th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
< Will you have a boat? >

Sadly no.

Christopher

RichZ
August 16th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Christopher wrote:
> I can only assume that means I
> can fish in the evening only. I'm not sure yet.

No, it means that you must avoid fishing for one full day. I suggest
spending that day shopping with your wife. At the nearest BPS, of course.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

RichZ
August 16th, 2004, 11:11 PM

Christopher wrote:
> I can only assume that means I
> can fish in the evening only. I'm not sure yet.

No, it means that you must avoid fishing for one full day. I suggest
spending that day shopping with your wife. At the nearest BPS, of course.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Christopher P. Cericola
August 17th, 2004, 01:36 AM
"RichZ" > wrote in message
< No, it means that you must avoid fishing for one full day. I suggest
spending that day shopping with your wife. At the nearest BPS, of course. >

Hmm...there's a BPS not too far from where we're staying. Do you think
they'll take a kidney?

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
August 17th, 2004, 01:36 AM