PDA

View Full Version : Aquaculture facility?

IBNFSHN
August 17th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Can anyone define this for me. It comes from the 2004 Virginia Freshwater
fishing regulations.
7. No fish caught within the boundaries of a public or private aquaculture
facility or private fee fishing area will be recognized as a state record.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

Brad Coovert
August 17th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Fish in these types of environments are usually fed artificially by feeders,
etc. and will usually grow larger than they would in natural lakes and ponds or
reservoirs.

Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

Huck Palmatier
August 17th, 2004, 09:16 AM
....essentially "farm raised" fish are exempted from the record books
said Huck

> 7. No fish caught within the boundaries of a public or private aquaculture
> facility or private fee fishing area will be recognized as a state record.
>
> --
> Bill
> Chesapeake, Va

Huck Palmatier
August 17th, 2004, 09:16 AM
....essentially "farm raised" fish are exempted from the record books
said Huck

> 7. No fish caught within the boundaries of a public or private aquaculture
> facility or private fee fishing area will be recognized as a state record.
>
> --
> Bill
> Chesapeake, Va

Huck Palmatier
August 17th, 2004, 09:16 AM
....essentially "farm raised" fish are exempted from the record books
said Huck

> 7. No fish caught within the boundaries of a public or private aquaculture
> facility or private fee fishing area will be recognized as a state record.
>
> --
> Bill
> Chesapeake, Va

IBNFSHN
August 17th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Thanks.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
> Can anyone define this for me. It comes from the 2004 Virginia Freshwater
> fishing regulations.
> 7. No fish caught within the boundaries of a public or private aquaculture
> facility or private fee fishing area will be recognized as a state record.
>
> --
> Bill
> Chesapeake, Va

IBNFSHN
August 17th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Thanks.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
> Can anyone define this for me. It comes from the 2004 Virginia Freshwater
> fishing regulations.
> 7. No fish caught within the boundaries of a public or private aquaculture
> facility or private fee fishing area will be recognized as a state record.
>
> --
> Bill
> Chesapeake, Va

go-bassn
August 17th, 2004, 04:41 PM
If anyone has any aquaculture questions feel free to fire them at me, my
degree is in aquaculture.

Warren

"IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Bill
> Chesapeake, Va
>

> "IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
> > Can anyone define this for me. It comes from the 2004 Virginia
Freshwater
> > fishing regulations.
> > 7. No fish caught within the boundaries of a public or private
aquaculture
> > facility or private fee fishing area will be recognized as a state
record.

> > --
> > Bill
> > Chesapeake, Va

Rich Pierro
August 17th, 2004, 10:40 PM
I have one Warren, can you get paid for having an aquaculture degree? Just
busting. I know about your business and I'm sure you do just fine.

Rich P

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> If anyone has any aquaculture questions feel free to fire them at me, my
> degree is in aquaculture.
>
> Warren
>
> "IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Bill
> > Chesapeake, Va
> >

> > "IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
> > > Can anyone define this for me. It comes from the 2004 Virginia
> Freshwater
> > > fishing regulations.
> > > 7. No fish caught within the boundaries of a public or private
> aquaculture
> > > facility or private fee fishing area will be recognized as a state
> record.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bill
> > > Chesapeake, Va

go-bassn
August 18th, 2004, 12:45 AM
lol Rich; All the guys I went to school are living in places like the
Bahamas,Costa Rica, Belize, Mexico, Hawaii...dressing in sandals & shorts
every day. I think they're all still paying off their school loans (we
graduated in '90) & living in 1 bedroom apts. Of course there's more to
life than $s...

Warren

"Rich Pierro" > wrote in message
> I have one Warren, can you get paid for having an aquaculture degree?
Just
> busting. I know about your business and I'm sure you do just fine.
>
> Rich P
>

> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > If anyone has any aquaculture questions feel free to fire them at me, my
> > degree is in aquaculture.
> >
> > Warren
> >
> > "IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bill
> > > Chesapeake, Va
> > >

> > > "IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
> > Freshwater
> > aquaculture
> > record.

go-bassn
August 18th, 2004, 12:45 AM
lol Rich; All the guys I went to school are living in places like the
Bahamas,Costa Rica, Belize, Mexico, Hawaii...dressing in sandals & shorts
every day. I think they're all still paying off their school loans (we
graduated in '90) & living in 1 bedroom apts. Of course there's more to
life than $s...

Warren

"Rich Pierro" > wrote in message
> I have one Warren, can you get paid for having an aquaculture degree?
Just
> busting. I know about your business and I'm sure you do just fine.
>
> Rich P
>

> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > If anyone has any aquaculture questions feel free to fire them at me, my
> > degree is in aquaculture.
> >
> > Warren
> >
> > "IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bill
> > > Chesapeake, Va
> > >

> > > "IBNFSHN" > wrote in message
> > Freshwater
> > aquaculture
> > record.

Christopher P. Cericola
August 18th, 2004, 01:54 AM
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
< Of course there's more to life than $s... >

Of course..fishing!

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
August 18th, 2004, 01:54 AM

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
< Of course there's more to life than $s... >

Of course..fishing!

Christopher

justin
August 30th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Ditto for me too. Though I don't have a college degree in aquaculture I did
manage to raise and sell 2.5 million pounds of fish last year on my
farm...How's that for a dumb farmer? BTW, mega thanks to all you bass
fisherman out there. They're putting in a new Bass Pro shop in my
town...it's going to be HUGE. I had no idea how big your sport has become.
You guys are awesome.

-justin