PDA

View Full Version : Hubes

go-bassn
August 20th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Steve, Is the Frontier Photos section down? I've been trying to access it &
it keeps saying "Sorry, this module isn't active."

Warren

alwaysfishking
August 20th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I think Steve is away for a bit. I also had the same problem

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Steve, Is the Frontier Photos section down? I've been trying to access it
&
> it keeps saying "Sorry, this module isn't active."
>
> Warren

Thundercat
August 20th, 2004, 09:58 PM
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:44:54 -0400, "go-bassn" >
wrote:

>Steve, Is the Frontier Photos section down? I've been trying to access it &
>it keeps saying "Sorry, this module isn't active."
>
>Warren

Same thing here for the past couple of weeks for me. Glad to know it
ain't just me...

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 25th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Steve, Is the Frontier Photos section down? I've been trying to access it
&
> it keeps saying "Sorry, this module isn't active."
>
> Warren

Yes, it is down temporarily. There have been several attacks by hackers to
OutdoorFrontiers attempting to come in through the Photo Gallery. We're
investigating new software for a gallery and as soon as all the details can
be worked out, the photo gallery will be once again up and running.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers