PDA

View Full Version : Away for a week...

Christopher P. Cericola
August 20th, 2004, 10:21 PM
I'm off to Virginia come tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll land some nice
bass while I'm down there..all goes well, I'll return with pictures. :)

Warren - if you're in the club tournament, good luck..sorry I can't be
there. I'll be making the October one for sure!

Christopher

go-bassn
August 21st, 2004, 02:37 AM
Great Chris, looking forward to meeting you pal! Have a gr8 trip!

Warren

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
groups.com...
> I'm off to Virginia come tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll land some nice
> bass while I'm down there..all goes well, I'll return with pictures. :)
>
> Warren - if you're in the club tournament, good luck..sorry I can't be
> there. I'll be making the October one for sure!
>
> Christopher

TerryNC
August 21st, 2004, 03:07 AM
How bout swinging down here to NC and picking me up...