PDA

View Full Version : Team Fishing

alwaysfishking
August 21st, 2004, 02:53 PM
Was kinda slow today with all the rain last night and this morning, Dave and
I did manage a few small bass and missed a few more, so we decided to do
some team fishing, basically we tied to the same hook and cast a
wacko(senko) out, We didn't catch a fish on it but had a blast getting taps
and trying to set the hook was funny as we both set it at the same time only
to come up empty. Tomorrow we will experiment with it some more until we
catcha fish just to see what reeling it in is like it will be interresting
..

What I'm thinking is this might be fun for kids or people new to fishing
as you can feel the other angler working the bait and setting the hook,
[plus catching fish with the little ones would be super fun, you can then
tell them you couldn't have caught it without their help, that ought to get
a smile or two. I'll have to try it next week some time with my daughters.
I'll let ya know how it works out

go-bassn
August 21st, 2004, 03:29 PM
You guys should have a fishing show.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> Was kinda slow today with all the rain last night and this morning, Dave
and
> I did manage a few small bass and missed a few more, so we decided to do
> some team fishing, basically we tied to the same hook and cast a
> wacko(senko) out, We didn't catch a fish on it but had a blast getting
taps
> and trying to set the hook was funny as we both set it at the same time
only
> to come up empty. Tomorrow we will experiment with it some more until we
> catcha fish just to see what reeling it in is like it will be
interresting
> .
>

> What I'm thinking is this might be fun for kids or people new to fishing
> as you can feel the other angler working the bait and setting the hook,
> [plus catching fish with the little ones would be super fun, you can then
> tell them you couldn't have caught it without their help, that ought to
get
> a smile or two. I'll have to try it next week some time with my daughters.
> I'll let ya know how it works out

go-bassn
August 21st, 2004, 03:29 PM
You guys should have a fishing show.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> Was kinda slow today with all the rain last night and this morning, Dave
and
> I did manage a few small bass and missed a few more, so we decided to do
> some team fishing, basically we tied to the same hook and cast a
> wacko(senko) out, We didn't catch a fish on it but had a blast getting
taps
> and trying to set the hook was funny as we both set it at the same time
only
> to come up empty. Tomorrow we will experiment with it some more until we
> catcha fish just to see what reeling it in is like it will be
interresting
> .
>

> What I'm thinking is this might be fun for kids or people new to fishing
> as you can feel the other angler working the bait and setting the hook,
> [plus catching fish with the little ones would be super fun, you can then
> tell them you couldn't have caught it without their help, that ought to
get
> a smile or two. I'll have to try it next week some time with my daughters.
> I'll let ya know how it works out

Thundercat
August 21st, 2004, 06:09 PM
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:29:56 -0400, "go-bassn" >
wrote:

>You guys should have a fishing show.
>
>Warren

Shhhhh....
I ain't saying nuthin' else.
Just shhhhh....

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

alwaysfishking
August 21st, 2004, 07:39 PM
Fishing show? Who said anything about a fishing show? HMMM
"Thundercat" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:29:56 -0400, "go-bassn" >
> wrote:
>
> >You guys should have a fishing show.
> >
> >Warren
>
> Shhhhh....
> I ain't saying nuthin' else.
> Just shhhhh....
>
> Harry J aka Thundercat
> Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
> http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
> Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

alwaysfishking
August 22nd, 2004, 05:52 PM
We did get one today, it was real funny, pIcture at a.b.p,f

--