PDA

View Full Version : Solunar Tables

August 21st, 2004, 10:12 PM
Is there a web site(or a place where you can purchase) solunar tables
that put together all of the
considerations(sunrise,sunset,moonrise,moonset,ful l moon, new moon,
major and minor times) in a way that is easy to view and calculated
for the particular area in which you live(I live in NW Arkansas)? Any
help will be appreciated.

Bob La Londe
August 22nd, 2004, 04:50 AM
www.primetimes2.com