PDA

View Full Version : repost from ROFB...got little response

RR
November 11th, 2003, 03:24 AM
I am looking for a part to a reel and am having difficulty finding it.
Figured this would be the place to go. I am a daily lurker and know there
are some knowledgable people out there. I am needing an end cap peice to a
pflueger summit 1993l. I know this is a cheapie vintage reel, but I have one
that I have cleaned up and restored and it looks pretty nice. it was missing
both caps that go on the ends that hold the spool, I guess like a tension
adjustment. I need the one on the side opposite the handle. If anyone knows
where I might get one, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

Bob La Londe
November 12th, 2003, 03:49 AM
Check EBAY. You may find a complete reel you can use for parts.there are
currently three Pflueger 1993s listed for auction.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

"RR" > wrote in message
> I am looking for a part to a reel and am having difficulty finding it.
> Figured this would be the place to go. I am a daily lurker and know there
> are some knowledgable people out there. I am needing an end cap peice to a
> pflueger summit 1993l. I know this is a cheapie vintage reel, but I have
one
> that I have cleaned up and restored and it looks pretty nice. it was
missing
> both caps that go on the ends that hold the spool, I guess like a tension
> adjustment. I need the one on the side opposite the handle. If anyone
knows
> where I might get one, I'd greatly appreciate it.
> Thanks

RR
November 12th, 2003, 11:44 PM
appreciate it.... I was hoping to find just the part without getting a whole
reel for just that cap but looks like I might have to....