PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Tips

Bob La Londe
August 22nd, 2004, 04:48 AM
http://tinyurl.com/3n9ab

I started a *** Fishing Tips Contest *** on the forums at
www.yumabassman.com . I figured to learn a new trick or two. Already one
guy has posted one I like. For tubes he puts a junk of a senko inside for
weight. It makes it drop faster and cast better without a lead or tungsten
weight, and it collapses and bends easier than a hard internal weight on a
hook set.

I know you guys all probably already know all these little tricks, but I
thought that one was really cool. I never liked most of the ways of rigging
a tube because the weight inside was too much in the way, and with it texas
rigged it was just another creature bait, and weightless it fell too slow
for some applications.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing