PDA

View Full Version : Whats the scoop here???

Charles B. Summers
November 19th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Compare these combos to BPS's separate prices and tell me marketing
secrets... either that, or these are some great deals.

http://tinyurl.com/vor8 : This is for a BPS Pro-Qualifier combo for $50.00.
The reel alone sells for $80. Which rod that comes with this is
questionable, but appears to be the Pro-Qualifier which retails at $120.

Here's another: http://tinyurl.com/vosf : This is the Extreme series.

Is this a great buy, or some kind of marketing trick? I think I'm going to
pick up the PQ combo anyway...

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
November 20th, 2003, 01:20 PM
"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast)> wrote in message
> Compare these combos to BPS's separate prices and tell me marketing
> secrets... either that, or these are some great deals.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/vor8 : This is for a BPS Pro-Qualifier combo for $50.00.
> The reel alone sells for $80. Which rod that comes with this is
> questionable, but appears to be the Pro-Qualifier which retails at $120.
>
> Here's another: http://tinyurl.com/vosf : This is the Extreme series.
>
> Is this a great buy, or some kind of marketing trick? I think I'm going to
> pick up the PQ combo anyway...

It's probably a decent enough combo Charles, just remember, you get what you pay for.
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers