PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jerry

Charles B. Summers
August 22nd, 2004, 11:00 PM
Get your Mega Strike yet? Have a chance to use it?

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
August 22nd, 2004, 11:48 PM
Nope and Nope.

"Charles B. Summers" > wrote in message
.. .
> Get your Mega Strike yet? Have a chance to use it?

go-bassn
August 23rd, 2004, 02:15 AM
I used it for the 1st half of my tournament last night. No keepers using
it.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> Nope and Nope.
>

> "Charles B. Summers" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > Get your Mega Strike yet? Have a chance to use it?

alwaysfishking
August 23rd, 2004, 01:29 PM
It works great on crappies, they love it. and while fishing a particularly
muddy cove about two weeks ago I caught a nice LM on a jig and craw using
the mega strike. Did it make a difference? I'd like to believe it did, but I
doubt it

Funny thing about scents, it comes up on here every now and then. I had a
can of "bang" and when I pushed the nozzle in the water on a lake here and
sprayed, about 10 seconds would go by and a big school of LM fry would show
up. 10 or 15 seconds and they were gone so who knows

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> I used it for the 1st half of my tournament last night. No keepers using
> it.
>
> Warren
> --
> http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions
>

> "Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> > Nope and Nope.
> >

> > "Charles B. Summers" > wrote in message
> > .. .
> > > Get your Mega Strike yet? Have a chance to use it?

Kevin Hare
August 23rd, 2004, 04:37 PM
Nope and Nope for me too Charles..............what's up with that?

Heavy

"Charles B. Summers" > wrote in message >...
> Get your Mega Strike yet? Have a chance to use it?

Kevin Hare
August 23rd, 2004, 04:37 PM
Nope and Nope for me too Charles....what's up with that?????

Heavy

"Charles B. Summers" > wrote in message >...
> Get your Mega Strike yet? Have a chance to use it?

SimRacer
August 23rd, 2004, 04:51 PM
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> It works great on crappies, they love it. and while fishing a particularly
> muddy cove about two weeks ago I caught a nice LM on a jig and craw using
> the mega strike. Did it make a difference? I'd like to believe it did, but
> doubt it
>
> Funny thing about scents, it comes up on here every now and then. I had a
> can of "bang" and when I pushed the nozzle in the water on a lake here and
> sprayed, about 10 seconds would go by and a big school of LM fry would
show
> up. 10 or 15 seconds and they were gone so who knows

I use Bang Anise most all the time, but I have a different mental apprroach
about it. I use it more as a cover scent rather than an attractor (to cover
my scent on the baits). But since I use it most all the time, and manage to
boat fish with semi-regularity, I'd have to say that it at least doesn't
prevent bites. Can't begin to guess whether or not it actually
causes/entices any bites.

> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > I used it for the 1st half of my tournament last night. No keepers
using
> > it.
> >
> > Warren
> > --
> > http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> > http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> > 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions
> >

> > "Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> > > Nope and Nope.
> > >

> > > "Charles B. Summers" > wrote in message
> > > .. .

Charles Summers
August 23rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
Just a little pay back for all the nice things that Dad has done for me...
(his favorite son?) LOL

"Kevin Hare" > wrote in message
om...
> Nope and Nope for me too Charles..............what's up with that?
>
> Heavy
>

> "Charles B. Summers" > wrote in message
> > Get your Mega Strike yet? Have a chance to use it?

Charles Summers
August 23rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
What's your thoughts on it Warren?

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> I used it for the 1st half of my tournament last night. No keepers using
> it.
>
> Warren
> --
> http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions
>

> "Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> > Nope and Nope.
> >

> > "Charles B. Summers" > wrote in message
> > .. .
> > > Get your Mega Strike yet? Have a chance to use it?

go-bassn
August 23rd, 2004, 08:39 PM
I've heard good things about it Charles. I stayed with long-time Pro Randy
Romig at the NY Open last week. Randy swears by the stuff. When Randy
talks I listen. It definately hasestablished a presence out on the pro
tours.

Warren