PDA

View Full Version : too early

Lure builder
August 23rd, 2004, 03:54 AM
Wanted to go fishing but woke up too early. Got yelled at for making too much
noise and waking everybody up. All there is is cops on the road so drive
carefully. All the eateries are closed finally one open. The only combo is a
cold egg sandwich with coffee. I ask if there is a coffee refill. The waitress
in a barely audible tone says do you mean free refill. Hmm well i didn't expect
them to refuse a paid refill. The answer is no free refill. Go back after
downing the cold egg sandwich go buy a refill and leave when a cop enters the
restaurant. Figure now it is light enough to go to my fishing spot without
getting mugged. On the way while walking i see a rabbit on the road that just
got creamed by a car and i almost lose my cold egg sandwich and not on account
of the rabbit While fishing i see no less than four beavers. The fish are only
tapping and no hook ups. What a ho hum experience and not exactly a Rich%
outing. I attribute all to getting up too early and being yelled at.

Chris Rennert
August 23rd, 2004, 01:42 PM
Ya Der Hey
"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Wanted to go fishing but woke up too early. Got yelled at for making too
much
> noise and waking everybody up. All there is is cops on the road so drive
> carefully. All the eateries are closed finally one open. The only combo is
> cold egg sandwich with coffee. I ask if there is a coffee refill. The
waitress
> in a barely audible tone says do you mean free refill. Hmm well i didn't
expect
> them to refuse a paid refill. The answer is no free refill. Go back after
> downing the cold egg sandwich go buy a refill and leave when a cop enters
the
> restaurant. Figure now it is light enough to go to my fishing spot without
> getting mugged. On the way while walking i see a rabbit on the road that
just
> got creamed by a car and i almost lose my cold egg sandwich and not on
account
> of the rabbit While fishing i see no less than four beavers. The fish are
only
> tapping and no hook ups. What a ho hum experience and not exactly a Rich%
> outing. I attribute all to getting up too early and being yelled at.

alwaysfishking
August 23rd, 2004, 04:51 PM
say it like this AL... I'M Sofa King We Todd Did.. say it over and over
again until it sinks in.
"Chris Rennert" > wrote in message
. ..
> Ya Der Hey
> "Lure builder" > wrote in message
> > Wanted to go fishing but woke up too early. Got yelled at for making too
> much
> > noise and waking everybody up. All there is is cops on the road so drive
> > carefully. All the eateries are closed finally one open. The only combo
is
> > cold egg sandwich with coffee. I ask if there is a coffee refill. The
> waitress
> > in a barely audible tone says do you mean free refill. Hmm well i didn't
> expect
> > them to refuse a paid refill. The answer is no free refill. Go back
after
> > downing the cold egg sandwich go buy a refill and leave when a cop
enters
> the
> > restaurant. Figure now it is light enough to go to my fishing spot
without
> > getting mugged. On the way while walking i see a rabbit on the road that
> just
> > got creamed by a car and i almost lose my cold egg sandwich and not on
> account
> > of the rabbit While fishing i see no less than four beavers. The fish
are
> only
> > tapping and no hook ups. What a ho hum experience and not exactly a
Rich%
> > outing. I attribute all to getting up too early and being yelled at.

Lure builder
August 24th, 2004, 02:35 AM
Charles
>say it like this AL... I'M Sofa King We Todd Did.. say it over and over
>again until it sinks in.

Never could understand anybody with a lisp. Charles i wouldn't go mouthing off
like that in the company of anglers.

Charles Summers
August 24th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back correctly
to the person who sent the message.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message

> Charles
> >say it like this AL... I'M Sofa King We Todd Did.. say it over and over
> >again until it sinks in.
>
> Never could understand anybody with a lisp. Charles i wouldn't go mouthing
off
> like that in the company of anglers.

Charles Summers
August 24th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back correctly
to the person who sent the message.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message

> Charles
> >say it like this AL... I'M Sofa King We Todd Did.. say it over and over
> >again until it sinks in.
>
> Never could understand anybody with a lisp. Charles i wouldn't go mouthing
off
> like that in the company of anglers.

alwaysfishking
August 24th, 2004, 02:28 PM
now thats just so funny, Al you are a moran
Signed Charles :-)

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back correctly
> to the person who sent the message.
>

> "Lure builder" > wrote in message
> >
> > Charles
> > >say it like this AL... I'M Sofa King We Todd Did.. say it over and over
> > >again until it sinks in.
> >
> > Never could understand anybody with a lisp. Charles i wouldn't go
mouthing
> off
> > like that in the company of anglers.

alwaysfishking
August 24th, 2004, 02:28 PM
now thats just so funny, Al you are a moran
Signed Charles :-)

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back correctly
> to the person who sent the message.
>

> "Lure builder" > wrote in message
> >
> > Charles
> > >say it like this AL... I'M Sofa King We Todd Did.. say it over and over
> > >again until it sinks in.
> >
> > Never could understand anybody with a lisp. Charles i wouldn't go
mouthing
> off
> > like that in the company of anglers.

Charles Summers
August 24th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Don't confuse the child anymore than he already is...

Signed, Warren

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> now thats just so funny, Al you are a moran
> Signed Charles :-)
>

> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> > Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back
correctly
> > to the person who sent the message.
> >

> > "Lure builder" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > Charles
> > >
> > > Never could understand anybody with a lisp. Charles i wouldn't go
> mouthing
> > off
> > > like that in the company of anglers.

Illinois Fisherman
August 25th, 2004, 12:16 AM
Mr. Cold Egg Alice, has to be re-trained everyday.

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Don't confuse the child anymore than he already is...
>
> Signed, Warren
>
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
>> now thats just so funny, Al you are a moran
>> Signed Charles :-)
>>

>> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
>> > Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back
> correctly
>> > to the person who sent the message.

> over

>> mouthing
>> > off

Illinois Fisherman
August 25th, 2004, 12:16 AM
Mr. Cold Egg Alice, has to be re-trained everyday.

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Don't confuse the child anymore than he already is...
>
> Signed, Warren
>
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
>> now thats just so funny, Al you are a moran
>> Signed Charles :-)
>>

>> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
>> > Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back
> correctly
>> > to the person who sent the message.

> over

>> mouthing
>> > off

alwaysfishking
August 25th, 2004, 01:17 PM
No problem Tom,

Signed Dave

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Don't confuse the child anymore than he already is...
>
> Signed, Warren
>
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > now thats just so funny, Al you are a moran
> > Signed Charles :-)
> >

> > "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> > > Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back
> correctly
> > > to the person who sent the message.

> over

> > mouthing
> > > off

alwaysfishking
August 25th, 2004, 01:17 PM
No problem Tom,

Signed Dave

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Don't confuse the child anymore than he already is...
>
> Signed, Warren
>
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > now thats just so funny, Al you are a moran
> > Signed Charles :-)
> >

> > "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> > > Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back
> correctly
> > > to the person who sent the message.

> over

> > mouthing
> > > off

Lure builder
August 26th, 2004, 02:08 AM
>Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back correctly
>to the person who sent the message.

It appears that Charles drives Randy.

Lure builder
August 26th, 2004, 02:08 AM
>Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back correctly
>to the person who sent the message.

It appears that Charles drives Randy.

Charles Summers
August 26th, 2004, 02:11 PM
And Al drives sheep.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> >Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back
correctly
> >to the person who sent the message.
> >

> It appears that Charles drives Randy.

Charles Summers
August 26th, 2004, 02:11 PM
And Al drives sheep.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> >Al... you are Sofa King We Todd Did if you can't even reply back
correctly
> >to the person who sent the message.
> >

> It appears that Charles drives Randy.

Illinois Fisherman
August 26th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Alice, do you ever think before posting this idiotic dribble? No, of course
not. What was I thinking.

Fishing a workhorse but only for coarse.
Breaking off glass tough as rhinos A$$.

Cold egg, no ham, Alice I am.

Rapala broken and exchanged at the mart.
On landing of fish he is not to smart.

Cold egg, no ham, Alice I am.

The mighty Lightning he does hold in his grip.
Only to break from holding at hip.

Cold egg, no ham, Alice I am.

Great guide of the north, his prowess well known.
Don't do what he does or you'll be forlorn.

Cold egg, no ham, Alice I am.

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
> Wanted to go fishing but woke up too early. Got yelled at for making too
> much
> noise and waking everybody up. All there is is cops on the road so drive
> carefully. All the eateries are closed finally one open. The only combo is
> cold egg sandwich with coffee. I ask if there is a coffee refill. The
> waitress
> in a barely audible tone says do you mean free refill. Hmm well i didn't
> expect
> them to refuse a paid refill. The answer is no free refill. Go back after
> downing the cold egg sandwich go buy a refill and leave when a cop enters
> the
> restaurant. Figure now it is light enough to go to my fishing spot without
> getting mugged. On the way while walking i see a rabbit on the road that
> just
> got creamed by a car and i almost lose my cold egg sandwich and not on
> account
> of the rabbit While fishing i see no less than four beavers. The fish are
> only
> tapping and no hook ups. What a ho hum experience and not exactly a Rich%
> outing. I attribute all to getting up too early and being yelled at.

alwaysfishking
August 26th, 2004, 10:52 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!