PDA

View Full Version : Center Hill

August 24th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Hey guys, I came out of retirement (4 yr) to fish with a buddy in the
August 13th Edd Rogers night tournament and we came in second
with 6 fish that weighed 19.8 lbs. It was very hard work to throw
a 1 oz spinnerbait for 12 hours.hehe I'm too old for this. I feel so
good about it though. I may just fish one more....

Later

go-bassn
August 24th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Damn nice sack, congrats!

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

> wrote in message
> Hey guys, I came out of retirement (4 yr) to fish with a buddy in the
> August 13th Edd Rogers night tournament and we came in second
> with 6 fish that weighed 19.8 lbs. It was very hard work to throw
> a 1 oz spinnerbait for 12 hours.hehe I'm too old for this. I feel so
> good about it though. I may just fish one more....
>
> Later

go-bassn
August 24th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Damn nice sack, congrats!