PDA

View Full Version : NWC - looking for a roomie

Jim Laumann
August 24th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Are there any of you attending that are looking to split the cost
of a room? I haven't made reservations yet - and I would like to
cut the expense of this trip this year.

Post here or email: sportsman00.geo AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks

Jim

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 25th, 2004, 10:26 PM
"Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> Are there any of you attending that are looking to split the cost
> of a room? I haven't made reservations yet - and I would like to
> cut the expense of this trip this year.
>
> Post here or email: sportsman00.geo AT yahoo DOT com
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim

Speaking of room-mates, I stopped at the Claridge and talked to Charma
Combs, the woman that is handling our account. According to her, only
Ronnie Garrison and Alwaysfishking have made reservations.

The number to call is 1-800-427-1377 to make reservations.

When you call, tell them that you're with the Northwoods Classic Bass
Tournament and you'll get the special room rate. They will honor last
year's room price of $63.00 per night. This rate applies whether you're
bunking solo or want to share expenses and have a roomie (or even two) for
the weekend.

So, please call and make your reservations soon,
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 25th, 2004, 10:26 PM
"Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> Are there any of you attending that are looking to split the cost
> of a room? I haven't made reservations yet - and I would like to
> cut the expense of this trip this year.
>
> Post here or email: sportsman00.geo AT yahoo DOT com
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim

Speaking of room-mates, I stopped at the Claridge and talked to Charma
Combs, the woman that is handling our account. According to her, only
Ronnie Garrison and Alwaysfishking have made reservations.

The number to call is 1-800-427-1377 to make reservations.

When you call, tell them that you're with the Northwoods Classic Bass
Tournament and you'll get the special room rate. They will honor last
year's room price of $63.00 per night. This rate applies whether you're
bunking solo or want to share expenses and have a roomie (or even two) for
the weekend.

So, please call and make your reservations soon,
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
August 26th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Mine's done !

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> "Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> > Are there any of you attending that are looking to split the cost
> > of a room? I haven't made reservations yet - and I would like to
> > cut the expense of this trip this year.
> >
> > Post here or email: sportsman00.geo AT yahoo DOT com
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jim
>
> Speaking of room-mates, I stopped at the Claridge and talked to Charma
> Combs, the woman that is handling our account. According to her, only
> Ronnie Garrison and Alwaysfishking have made reservations.
>
> The number to call is 1-800-427-1377 to make reservations.
>
> When you call, tell them that you're with the Northwoods Classic Bass
> Tournament and you'll get the special room rate. They will honor last
> year's room price of $63.00 per night. This rate applies whether you're
> bunking solo or want to share expenses and have a roomie (or even two) for
> the weekend.
>
> So, please call and make your reservations soon,
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
August 26th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Mine's done !

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> "Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> > Are there any of you attending that are looking to split the cost
> > of a room? I haven't made reservations yet - and I would like to
> > cut the expense of this trip this year.
> >
> > Post here or email: sportsman00.geo AT yahoo DOT com
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jim
>
> Speaking of room-mates, I stopped at the Claridge and talked to Charma
> Combs, the woman that is handling our account. According to her, only
> Ronnie Garrison and Alwaysfishking have made reservations.
>
> The number to call is 1-800-427-1377 to make reservations.
>
> When you call, tell them that you're with the Northwoods Classic Bass
> Tournament and you'll get the special room rate. They will honor last
> year's room price of $63.00 per night. This rate applies whether you're
> bunking solo or want to share expenses and have a roomie (or even two) for
> the weekend.
>
> So, please call and make your reservations soon,
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Chris Rennert
August 26th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Steve,

Do you they have power outlets to plug in my boat???

Chris
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> "Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
>> Are there any of you attending that are looking to split the cost
>> of a room? I haven't made reservations yet - and I would like to
>> cut the expense of this trip this year.
>>
>> Post here or email: sportsman00.geo AT yahoo DOT com
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jim
>
> Speaking of room-mates, I stopped at the Claridge and talked to Charma
> Combs, the woman that is handling our account. According to her, only
> Ronnie Garrison and Alwaysfishking have made reservations.
>
> The number to call is 1-800-427-1377 to make reservations.
>
> When you call, tell them that you're with the Northwoods Classic Bass
> Tournament and you'll get the special room rate. They will honor last
> year's room price of $63.00 per night. This rate applies whether you're
> bunking solo or want to share expenses and have a roomie (or even two) for
> the weekend.
>
> So, please call and make your reservations soon,
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 26th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"Chris Rennert" > wrote in message
. ..
> Steve,
>
> Do you they have power outlets to plug in my boat???

Yep, they sure do.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 26th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"Chris Rennert" > wrote in message
. ..
> Steve,
>
> Do you they have power outlets to plug in my boat???

Yep, they sure do.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 27th, 2004, 04:02 AM
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:22:54 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> sent into the ether:

>"Chris Rennert" > wrote in message
. ..
>> Steve,
>>
>> Do you they have power outlets to plug in my boat???
>
>Yep, they sure do.
Steve, be truthful. Those outlets are for plugging in your vehicle in
the winter so it will start. You might not need them at the NWC for
that though. We hope :<}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 27th, 2004, 04:02 AM
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:22:54 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> sent into the ether:

>"Chris Rennert" > wrote in message
. ..
>> Steve,
>>
>> Do you they have power outlets to plug in my boat???
>
>Yep, they sure do.
Steve, be truthful. Those outlets are for plugging in your vehicle in
the winter so it will start. You might not need them at the NWC for
that though. We hope :<}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 27th, 2004, 04:27 AM
"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message <SNIP>

> Steve, be truthful. Those outlets are for plugging in your vehicle in
> the winter so it will start. You might not need them at the NWC for
> that though. We hope :<}
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Hey, it's going to be September in northern Wisconsin, that means that it
could be anywhere from 80 and sunny to 30 and snowing. I've seen both
extremes.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 27th, 2004, 04:27 AM
"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message <SNIP>

> Steve, be truthful. Those outlets are for plugging in your vehicle in
> the winter so it will start. You might not need them at the NWC for
> that though. We hope :<}
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Hey, it's going to be September in northern Wisconsin, that means that it
could be anywhere from 80 and sunny to 30 and snowing. I've seen both
extremes.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Charles Summers
August 27th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!

I can't believe that this is the first one that I've missed.... and it's
killing me listening to you guys talk about it. Right now though, the
chances of me making it are slimmer than my chances of going to the moon.
:-(

Maybe I'll win the lottery this weekend. If so, I'll pay everybody's way...
even Al's.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> > wrote in message <SNIP>
>
> > Steve, be truthful. Those outlets are for plugging in your vehicle in
> > the winter so it will start. You might not need them at the NWC for
> > that though. We hope :<}
> >
> > Remove the x for e-mail reply
> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com
>
> Hey, it's going to be September in northern Wisconsin, that means that it
> could be anywhere from 80 and sunny to 30 and snowing. I've seen both
> extremes.
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Charles Summers
August 27th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!

I can't believe that this is the first one that I've missed.... and it's
killing me listening to you guys talk about it. Right now though, the
chances of me making it are slimmer than my chances of going to the moon.
:-(

Maybe I'll win the lottery this weekend. If so, I'll pay everybody's way...
even Al's.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> > wrote in message <SNIP>
>
> > Steve, be truthful. Those outlets are for plugging in your vehicle in
> > the winter so it will start. You might not need them at the NWC for
> > that though. We hope :<}
> >
> > Remove the x for e-mail reply
> > www.outdoorfrontiers.com
>
> Hey, it's going to be September in northern Wisconsin, that means that it
> could be anywhere from 80 and sunny to 30 and snowing. I've seen both
> extremes.
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

go-bassn
August 27th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Cmon now, I already offered to get you there for free...

Warren

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!
>
> I can't believe that this is the first one that I've missed.... and it's
> killing me listening to you guys talk about it. Right now though, the
> chances of me making it are slimmer than my chances of going to the moon.
> :-(
>
> Maybe I'll win the lottery this weekend. If so, I'll pay everybody's
way...
> even Al's.
>

> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
> message ...
> >
> > "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> > > wrote in message <SNIP>
> >
> > > Steve, be truthful. Those outlets are for plugging in your vehicle in
> > > the winter so it will start. You might not need them at the NWC for
> > > that though. We hope :<}
> > >
> > > Remove the x for e-mail reply
> > > www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> >
> > Hey, it's going to be September in northern Wisconsin, that means that
it
> > could be anywhere from 80 and sunny to 30 and snowing. I've seen both
> > extremes.
> > --
> > Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> > http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> > http://www.herefishyfishy.com

go-bassn
August 27th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Cmon now, I already offered to get you there for free...

Warren

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!
>
> I can't believe that this is the first one that I've missed.... and it's
> killing me listening to you guys talk about it. Right now though, the
> chances of me making it are slimmer than my chances of going to the moon.
> :-(
>
> Maybe I'll win the lottery this weekend. If so, I'll pay everybody's
way...
> even Al's.
>

> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
> message ...
> >
> > "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> > > wrote in message <SNIP>
> >
> > > Steve, be truthful. Those outlets are for plugging in your vehicle in
> > > the winter so it will start. You might not need them at the NWC for
> > > that though. We hope :<}
> > >
> > > Remove the x for e-mail reply
> > > www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> >
> > Hey, it's going to be September in northern Wisconsin, that means that
it
> > could be anywhere from 80 and sunny to 30 and snowing. I've seen both
> > extremes.
> > --
> > Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> > http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> > http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
August 28th, 2004, 02:56 AM
And I offered a free room, so where's the problem ??????? Tell your boss to
stick it.

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Cmon now, I already offered to get you there for free...
>
> Warren
>
> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> > I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!
> >
> > I can't believe that this is the first one that I've missed.... and it's
> > killing me listening to you guys talk about it. Right now though, the
> > chances of me making it are slimmer than my chances of going to the
moon.
> > :-(
> >
> > Maybe I'll win the lottery this weekend. If so, I'll pay everybody's
> way...
> > even Al's.
> >

> > "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
> > message ...
> > >
> > > "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"

> > > Hey, it's going to be September in northern Wisconsin, that means that
> it
> > > could be anywhere from 80 and sunny to 30 and snowing. I've seen both
> > > extremes.
> > > --
> > > Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> > > http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> > > G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> > > http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Charles B. Summers
August 28th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Yeah... I got a ride, and I got a room. Now, who wants to volunteer to do my
work while I'm gone? lol