PDA

View Full Version : rod preference

Lure builder
August 24th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I look for a rod that offers ease of casting, versus hook setting and playing
the fish. The idea is to get the bait to the fish for a strike. I cast a lot
and in rapid fire succession with crankbaits. The rapala rod. lightning rod,
workhorse rod, are all good for casting.

TerryNC
August 24th, 2004, 04:30 PM
http://www.slugger.com/

"Lure builder" > wrote in message
>I look for a rod that offers ease of casting, versus hook setting and
>playing
> the fish. The idea is to get the bait to the fish for a strike. I cast a
> lot
> and in rapid fire succession with crankbaits. The rapala rod. lightning
> rod,
> workhorse rod, are all good for casting.

Tilman Fliegel
August 25th, 2004, 12:09 AM
>The idea is to get the bait to the fish for a strike
What enlightement, what insight. Wow!

Tilman Fliegel
August 25th, 2004, 12:09 AM
>The idea is to get the bait to the fish for a strike
What enlightement, what insight. Wow!

Illinois Fisherman
August 25th, 2004, 12:14 AM
I am truly glad that you will never "get it". Crankbait rods - ROTFLMAO