PDA

View Full Version : Bainbridge, Georgia weather

IMKen
August 25th, 2004, 07:23 PM
What is the weather in general around Bainbridge (Lake Seminole), Georgia
from September to January. Going to be there for that time frame and
hopefully, enjoy a little fishing.

Ken

Scott Davis
August 25th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Ken,

Here is the lonk to weather.com's historical data for that area.

http://www.weather.com/weather/climatology/monthly/USGA0039?from=search

Scott....

Chetek, WI

"IMKen" > wrote in message
> What is the weather in general around Bainbridge (Lake Seminole), Georgia
> from September to January. Going to be there for that time frame and
> hopefully, enjoy a little fishing.
>
> Ken

RGarri7470
August 26th, 2004, 02:09 AM
>What is the weather in general around Bainbridge (Lake Seminole), Georgia
>from September to January

Very hot and humid in September - hot in October cooling some toward the middle
of the month and cool in Nov and Dec. Some bass will start bedding there in Jan
- remember the dam is in Florida.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

RGarri7470
August 26th, 2004, 02:09 AM
>What is the weather in general around Bainbridge (Lake Seminole), Georgia
>from September to January

Very hot and humid in September - hot in October cooling some toward the middle
of the month and cool in Nov and Dec. Some bass will start bedding there in Jan
- remember the dam is in Florida.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

IMKen
August 27th, 2004, 01:06 AM
And I guess that means I need two fishing licenses?
Thanks.
Ken

"RGarri7470" > wrote in message
> >What is the weather in general around Bainbridge (Lake Seminole), Georgia
> >from September to January
>
> Very hot and humid in September - hot in October cooling some toward the
middle
> of the month and cool in Nov and Dec. Some bass will start bedding there
in Jan
> - remember the dam is in Florida.
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

IMKen
August 27th, 2004, 01:06 AM
And I guess that means I need two fishing licenses?
Thanks.
Ken

"RGarri7470" > wrote in message
> >What is the weather in general around Bainbridge (Lake Seminole), Georgia
> >from September to January
>
> Very hot and humid in September - hot in October cooling some toward the
middle
> of the month and cool in Nov and Dec. Some bass will start bedding there
in Jan
> - remember the dam is in Florida.
> Ronnie
>
> http://fishing.about.com

IMKen
August 27th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Thanks for the link. Great site.

ken
"Scott Davis" > wrote in message
> Ken,
>
> Here is the lonk to weather.com's historical data for that area.
>
> http://www.weather.com/weather/climatology/monthly/USGA0039?from=search
>

> Scott....
>
> Chetek, WI
>
> "IMKen" > wrote in message
> > What is the weather in general around Bainbridge (Lake Seminole),
Georgia
> > from September to January. Going to be there for that time frame and
> > hopefully, enjoy a little fishing.
> >
> > Ken

IMKen
August 27th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Thanks for the link. Great site.

ken
"Scott Davis" > wrote in message
> Ken,
>
> Here is the lonk to weather.com's historical data for that area.
>
> http://www.weather.com/weather/climatology/monthly/USGA0039?from=search
>

> Scott....
>
> Chetek, WI
>
> "IMKen" > wrote in message
> > What is the weather in general around Bainbridge (Lake Seminole),
Georgia
> > from September to January. Going to be there for that time frame and
> > hopefully, enjoy a little fishing.
> >
> > Ken

RGarri7470
August 27th, 2004, 03:57 AM
>And I guess that means I need two fishing licenses?
>Thanks.
>Ken

You can fish almost all the lake with a GA license - there is a road on the
Florida side and you can not go past it on a GA license - but it blocks only a
few small creeks on that side of the lake.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

RGarri7470
August 27th, 2004, 03:57 AM