PDA

View Full Version : Flipping & Pitching

FatBass
August 30th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I've gone thru the threads, and google. I was looking for something,
preferably online, to visually demonstrate these two kinds of casts.
Any response would be greatly appreciated. I was hoping to get step by
step illustrations.

Brad Coovert
August 30th, 2004, 06:30 PM
http://www.outdoorcanada.ca/fish/thickof_things1.shtml

Hope this helps.

Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

Brad Coovert
August 30th, 2004, 06:30 PM
http://www.outdoorcanada.ca/fish/thickof_things1.shtml

Hope this helps.

Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

Dre
August 30th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I was also looking for this information.

Thanks!

Dre

"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> http://www.outdoorcanada.ca/fish/thickof_things1.shtml
>
> Hope this helps.
>

> Brad Coovert
> 2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
> http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

Dre
August 30th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I was also looking for this information.

Thanks!

Dre

"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> http://www.outdoorcanada.ca/fish/thickof_things1.shtml
>
> Hope this helps.
>

> Brad Coovert
> 2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
> http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

Bob La Londe
August 30th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Yup, that is a great simple article that succeeds in capturing the basics.

Bob
www.YumaBassMan.com

"Dre" > wrote in message
> I was also looking for this information.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dre
>
> "Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> > http://www.outdoorcanada.ca/fish/thickof_things1.shtml
> >
> > Hope this helps.
> >

> > Brad Coovert
> > 2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
> > http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

FatBass
August 31st, 2004, 05:11 PM
Thanks guys!