PDA

View Full Version : Northwoods Classic Note

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 31st, 2004, 01:53 AM
Hello all,

It's been brought to my attention that some of the members are flying into
Rhinelander to attend the 2004 Northwoods Classic.

I will certainly accept anyone's fishing tackle if they'd like to ship it
ahead and not have to deal with traveling with it.

Please send anything to:

OutdoorFrontiers/Steve Huber
119 E. Frederick Street
Rhinelander, WI 54501
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 31st, 2004, 01:55 AM
Practicing? :<}

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:53:12 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> sent into the ether:

>Hello all,
>
>It's been brought to my attention that some of the members are flying into
>Rhinelander to attend the 2004 Northwoods Classic.
>
>I will certainly accept anyone's fishing tackle if they'd like to ship it
>ahead and not have to deal with traveling with it.
>
>Please send anything to:
>
>OutdoorFrontiers/Steve Huber
>119 E. Frederick Street
>Rhinelander, WI 54501

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
August 31st, 2004, 01:55 AM
Practicing? :<}

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:53:12 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> sent into the ether:

>Hello all,
>
>It's been brought to my attention that some of the members are flying into
>Rhinelander to attend the 2004 Northwoods Classic.
>
>I will certainly accept anyone's fishing tackle if they'd like to ship it
>ahead and not have to deal with traveling with it.
>
>Please send anything to:
>
>OutdoorFrontiers/Steve Huber
>119 E. Frederick Street
>Rhinelander, WI 54501

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 31st, 2004, 02:40 AM
"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> Practicing? :<}

I have no idea what happened there. I just hit send once!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 31st, 2004, 02:40 AM
"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> Practicing? :<}

I have no idea what happened there. I just hit send once!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Charles B. Summers
August 31st, 2004, 02:42 AM
No... stuttering.

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> Practicing? :<}
>
> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:53:12 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> > sent into the ether:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >It's been brought to my attention that some of the members are flying
into
> >Rhinelander to attend the 2004 Northwoods Classic.
> >
> >I will certainly accept anyone's fishing tackle if they'd like to ship it
> >ahead and not have to deal with traveling with it.
> >
> >Please send anything to:
> >
> >OutdoorFrontiers/Steve Huber
> >119 E. Frederick Street
> >Rhinelander, WI 54501
>

> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Charles B. Summers
August 31st, 2004, 02:42 AM
No... stuttering.

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> Practicing? :<}
>
> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:53:12 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> > sent into the ether:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >It's been brought to my attention that some of the members are flying
into
> >Rhinelander to attend the 2004 Northwoods Classic.
> >
> >I will certainly accept anyone's fishing tackle if they'd like to ship it
> >ahead and not have to deal with traveling with it.
> >
> >Please send anything to:
> >
> >OutdoorFrontiers/Steve Huber
> >119 E. Frederick Street
> >Rhinelander, WI 54501
>

> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

alwaysfishking
September 1st, 2004, 12:19 AM
and the USPS will ship 25 lbs of tackle to Steve's door from P.A for like 16
bucks. Awesome country we live in :-)

Keep an eye out buddy....
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> > wrote in message
> > Practicing? :<}
>
> I have no idea what happened there. I just hit send once!
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

alwaysfishking
September 1st, 2004, 12:19 AM
and the USPS will ship 25 lbs of tackle to Steve's door from P.A for like 16
bucks. Awesome country we live in :-)

Keep an eye out buddy....
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> > wrote in message
> > Practicing? :<}
>
> I have no idea what happened there. I just hit send once!
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Thundercat
September 1st, 2004, 03:41 AM
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:19:52 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> wrote:

>and the USPS will ship 25 lbs of tackle to Steve's door from P.A for like 16
>bucks. Awesome country we live in :-)

A little more with insurance for us folks with them fancy Japanese
baits n tackle, ya know.

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

Thundercat
September 1st, 2004, 03:41 AM
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:19:52 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> wrote:

>and the USPS will ship 25 lbs of tackle to Steve's door from P.A for like 16
>bucks. Awesome country we live in :-)

A little more with insurance for us folks with them fancy Japanese
baits n tackle, ya know.

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

go-bassn
September 1st, 2004, 10:07 PM
Harry's taking up the Omori bass fishing method...very good grasshopper!

Warren

"Thundercat" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:19:52 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> > wrote:
>
> >and the USPS will ship 25 lbs of tackle to Steve's door from P.A for like
16
> >bucks. Awesome country we live in :-)
> >
> A little more with insurance for us folks with them fancy Japanese
> baits n tackle, ya know.
>
> Harry J aka Thundercat
> Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
> http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
> Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

go-bassn
September 1st, 2004, 10:07 PM
Harry's taking up the Omori bass fishing method...very good grasshopper!

Warren

"Thundercat" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:19:52 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> > wrote:
>
> >and the USPS will ship 25 lbs of tackle to Steve's door from P.A for like
16
> >bucks. Awesome country we live in :-)
> >
> A little more with insurance for us folks with them fancy Japanese
> baits n tackle, ya know.
>
> Harry J aka Thundercat
> Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
> http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
> Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

go-bassn
September 1st, 2004, 10:07 PM
Harry's taking up the Omori bass fishing method...very good grasshopper!

Warren

"Thundercat" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:19:52 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> > wrote:
>
> >and the USPS will ship 25 lbs of tackle to Steve's door from P.A for like
16
> >bucks. Awesome country we live in :-)
> >
> A little more with insurance for us folks with them fancy Japanese
> baits n tackle, ya know.
>
> Harry J aka Thundercat
> Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
> http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
> Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

Kevin Hare
September 2nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
I'm bringing my stuff myself this trip Steve! That way I can take it
home with me when I leave! :))

Heavy