PDA

View Full Version : Finally got the GPS Vid done!!!

Dan
November 23rd, 2003, 05:25 PM
I know Jack said it earlier in the group but I'll treat it as a news leak
rather than an official announcement! Thanks Jack! :-)

After 2 years of struggles and hang ups, the GPS video from Bazz Clazz is
finally finished. We have it available and ready to ship. Look for it at
www.bazzclazz.com for ordering or video info. Or if you prefer, go to
www.bassitudes.com or www.outdoorfrontiers.com to order online. I know there
were a lot of people at one point interested in when it was going to be
released. Well it's finally done. 50 minutes long and there really is
nothing else like it out on the market. If you really want to know about
GPS, how it works and what it can and can't do for you, this tape is for
you. Think it is one of our best.

Also know that there were a bunch of you who ordered it from us and we took
forever to deliver. Again, my sincerest apologies for that and believe me,
it will not happen again! (Note to self: Never sell anything until you
actually have it to deliver, no matter how sure you are that it everything
will go as planned.)Want to thank all of you for your almost limitless
patience with us and our screw up.

--
Dan W.

host, Bazz Clazz Videos

www.bazzclazz.com

To reply remove spamnot from the address

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
November 24th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Does it come on DVD also? Doc
=================================
"Dan" > wrote in message link.net...
[...]

November 26th, 2003, 08:38 AM
Sorry, no DVD version. So far you are exactly the 4th person to ask for that
format. By way of that informal survey, the demand just isn't there yet for
us to do a dvd version. (all 4 requests came this year) If the price
continues to drop and more people request it, we may get a DVD version but
for right now, it's good old VHS.
(it's also NTSC only so our angling friends in europe are left out in the
cold as well for now.)

--

"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> Does it come on DVD also? Doc
link.net...