PDA

View Full Version : press release

TOS
November 12th, 2003, 05:33 PM
PRESS RELEASE November 11-2003 NEW U.S.
Vehicle Preview

Detroit Cross Lander would like to welcome you to an exclusive viewing
of the 2004 Cross Lander which will be before the Detroit Auto Show.
This stop on a multi-state tour will be a chance for the competition
to touch and smell the new "highly anticipated" SUV which will feature
top parts from Eaton, Ford and will feature a price tag under $
20,000.00 (the show model will be similar to the actual model however
slight length modifications have been done in the production model to
provide better seating and leg-room.

UPDATE
The Vehicle to be shown will be similar to U.S. Spec. This vehicle
however features a Diesel engine not the 4.0 Ford Manufacture Engine,
and has been used heavily in this World Show!

Unfortunately no test drives will be permitted, however the vehicle
will be available for full inspection and we await a "Pre-North
American Auto Show" vehicle which we will also make available to the
PRESS as time grows near.

VIEWING DATE CHANGE TUESDAY NOVEMBER 25th APPROX. 9 A.M.

This exclusive viewing will be Tuesday November 25th (the time of
arrival is yet to be announced since the driver will be driving the
actual vehicle to our location, the vehicle which will mirror the real
vehicle that arrives here in 2004 will be at our location for 2-3
hours and be available to inspect.

14444 East 8 Mile, Detroit MI 48205 (Near Gratiot)

Further information can be obtained by visiting our website at
www.btautosales.com or www.crosslanders.net factory information is
available at www.crosslander4x4.com

Or by calling Tom Raspotnik at 313-372-2522 or E-mail

..