PDA

View Full Version : NWC Boat Rental available

pat gustafson
September 1st, 2004, 04:57 PM
Somebody called Watercraft Sales in 3 lakes and was turned down for a
boat. You were turned down because I have that boat reserved. If you
still want it either call me at 630-224-4131 or call Watercraft again
and you will get the boat, and I'll get my hundred bucks back.

pat g

go-bassn
September 1st, 2004, 07:02 PM
Whats that Pat? I reserved a boat for the week w/ Eagle River, am I ok?

Warren

"pat gustafson" > wrote in message
> Somebody called Watercraft Sales in 3 lakes and was turned down for a
> boat. You were turned down because I have that boat reserved. If you
> still want it either call me at 630-224-4131 or call Watercraft again
> and you will get the boat, and I'll get my hundred bucks back.
>
> pat g

go-bassn
September 1st, 2004, 07:02 PM
Whats that Pat? I reserved a boat for the week w/ Eagle River, am I ok?

Warren

"pat gustafson" > wrote in message
> Somebody called Watercraft Sales in 3 lakes and was turned down for a
> boat. You were turned down because I have that boat reserved. If you
> still want it either call me at 630-224-4131 or call Watercraft again
> and you will get the boat, and I'll get my hundred bucks back.
>
> pat g

pat gustafson
September 1st, 2004, 07:23 PM
go-bassn wrote:

> Whats that Pat? I reserved a boat for the week w/ Eagle River, am I ok?
>
> Warren
>
> "pat gustafson" > wrote in message
>
>>Somebody called Watercraft Sales in 3 lakes and was turned down for a
>>boat. You were turned down because I have that boat reserved. If you
>>still want it either call me at 630-224-4131 or call Watercraft again
>>and you will get the boat, and I'll get my hundred bucks back.
>>
>>pat g

Your fine. I just cancelled the reservation I had on the boat I was
going to rent.

pat

go-bassn
September 1st, 2004, 10:05 PM
Why?

"pat gustafson" > wrote in message
> go-bassn wrote:
>
> > Whats that Pat? I reserved a boat for the week w/ Eagle River, am I ok?
> >
> > Warren
> >
> > "pat gustafson" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Somebody called Watercraft Sales in 3 lakes and was turned down for a
> >>boat. You were turned down because I have that boat reserved. If you
> >>still want it either call me at 630-224-4131 or call Watercraft again
> >>and you will get the boat, and I'll get my hundred bucks back.
> >>
> >>pat g
> >>

> Your fine. I just cancelled the reservation I had on the boat I was
> going to rent.
>
> pat

go-bassn
September 1st, 2004, 10:05 PM
Why?

"pat gustafson" > wrote in message
> go-bassn wrote:
>
> > Whats that Pat? I reserved a boat for the week w/ Eagle River, am I ok?
> >
> > Warren
> >
> > "pat gustafson" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Somebody called Watercraft Sales in 3 lakes and was turned down for a
> >>boat. You were turned down because I have that boat reserved. If you
> >>still want it either call me at 630-224-4131 or call Watercraft again
> >>and you will get the boat, and I'll get my hundred bucks back.
> >>
> >>pat g
> >>

> Your fine. I just cancelled the reservation I had on the boat I was
> going to rent.
>
> pat

pat gustafson
September 1st, 2004, 10:43 PM
go-bassn wrote:

> Why?

I thought we had enough boats, and I could use the 450 for other things.
I rented one last year, and fished alone on Friday.

pat