PDA

View Full Version : Slick Trick

Joshuall
September 2nd, 2004, 12:58 PM
Now guess who pulled this one off ! Last night we were watching a popular
pro show and sitting there in plain site right next to a can of reel magic
was a bag of a popular chewing tobacco. Now I don't chew, never cared for it
nor even wanted to try it and I'm not judging those who do. But I did find
it interesting that the pro failed to associate with the "Chaw" mfg. but
clearly let the cameras have a shot of the product . . . a real slick trick.

Nice way (in my opinion) of getting paid for and endorsement, but not having
to be associated with a controversial product. Any thoughts guys and gals ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

RichG
September 3rd, 2004, 12:50 AM
With TIVO and its many copiers...you are going to see a LOT of "placement
ads" instead of regular TV ads that we can now blow right by.

That doesn't answer your "nasty product" question..but be prepared to see
all sorts of product placements from now on. RichG

--
RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners