PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

go-bassn
September 2nd, 2004, 09:26 PM
http://www.trollingbuddy.com

I fished with the inventor of this thing. I must say, this guy may make a
mint here. Yes, a REAL fishing invention...

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

Charles Summers
September 3rd, 2004, 12:37 AM
Is this for cable driven trolling motors, or the motorized kind? Looks
pretty interesting. Wonder if I can get my medical insurance to help pay for
this? LOL