PDA

View Full Version : gone fishing

Lure builder
September 2nd, 2004, 11:55 PM
Plan on going bass fishing for the next couple of days. Unfortunately i have to
go to the non productive bass lake. The fish are few and far between as far as
bass goes. I may resort to some perch and rock bass action as a past by time.
It's okay though since I have another species of fish to go after in about
weeks time. It creates some havoc fishing does because people close to you have
a trivial view of fishing and tend to dismiss it as dead time.

Lure builder
September 4th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Had to cancel my bass fishing trip for undisclosed reasons. Alternatively i've
opted to fish for an alternative species of fish. My fishing report will be off
topic since i won't be targeting bass.