PDA

View Full Version : NWC Weather

go-bassn
September 3rd, 2004, 02:09 AM
Figures, looks like we have a new entrant in the NWC.

Better sign Frances up, looks like she'll be arriving in Rhinelander just in
time for Day 1.

Doc, brace yourself buddy.

Moe, ain't it great to be a Yankee?

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)
September 3rd, 2004, 02:21 AM
Hey, a little wind and ripple on the water, so what. Adapt......Topwater all
day.

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Figures, looks like we have a new entrant in the NWC.
>
> Better sign Frances up, looks like she'll be arriving in Rhinelander just
in
> time for Day 1.
>
> Doc, brace yourself buddy.
>
> Moe, ain't it great to be a Yankee?
>
> Warren
> --
> http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

alwaysfishking
September 3rd, 2004, 02:57 AM
ahh my sister's name is Frances....maybe some luck for me

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> Hey, a little wind and ripple on the water, so what. Adapt......Topwater
all
> day.
>
> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > Figures, looks like we have a new entrant in the NWC.
> >
> > Better sign Frances up, looks like she'll be arriving in Rhinelander
just
> in
> > time for Day 1.
> >
> > Doc, brace yourself buddy.
> >
> > Moe, ain't it great to be a Yankee?
> >
> > Warren
> > --
> > http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> > http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> > 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

alwaysfishking
September 3rd, 2004, 02:57 AM
ahh my sister's name is Frances....maybe some luck for me

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" > wrote in message
> Hey, a little wind and ripple on the water, so what. Adapt......Topwater
all
> day.
>
> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > Figures, looks like we have a new entrant in the NWC.
> >
> > Better sign Frances up, looks like she'll be arriving in Rhinelander
just
> in
> > time for Day 1.
> >
> > Doc, brace yourself buddy.
> >
> > Moe, ain't it great to be a Yankee?
> >
> > Warren
> > --
> > http://www.warrenwolk.com/
> > http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
> > 2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
September 3rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Figures, looks like we have a new entrant in the NWC.
>
> Better sign Frances up, looks like she'll be arriving in Rhinelander just
in
> time for Day 1.
>
> Doc, brace yourself buddy.
>
> Moe, ain't it great to be a Yankee?
>
> Warren

I don't know what to tell you guys for weather preparation. The low temps
have already been down in the 30's with 49 for a high. Trees are starting
to change colors and there've been frost advisories. Now, for today, the
weather guessers are predicting mid 80's and humid.

All I can say is "be prepared."
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
September 3rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Figures, looks like we have a new entrant in the NWC.
>
> Better sign Frances up, looks like she'll be arriving in Rhinelander just
in
> time for Day 1.
>
> Doc, brace yourself buddy.
>
> Moe, ain't it great to be a Yankee?
>
> Warren

I don't know what to tell you guys for weather preparation. The low temps
have already been down in the 30's with 49 for a high. Trees are starting
to change colors and there've been frost advisories. Now, for today, the
weather guessers are predicting mid 80's and humid.

All I can say is "be prepared."
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

go-bassn
September 3rd, 2004, 04:46 PM
C'mon, the weather's a sure-thing. It's Boom & I'm coming, so y'all can
expect a soaking downpour & high winds.

Warren

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> [...]

C'mon, the weather's a sure-thing. It's Boom & I'm coming, so y'all can
expect a soaking downpour & high winds.

Warren

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > Figures, looks like we have a new entrant in the NWC.
> >
> > Better sign Frances up, looks like she'll be arriving in Rhinelander
just
> in
> > time for Day 1.
> >
> > Doc, brace yourself buddy.
> >
> > Moe, ain't it great to be a Yankee?
> >
> > Warren
>
> I don't know what to tell you guys for weather preparation. The low temps
> have already been down in the 30's with 49 for a high. Trees are starting
> to change colors and there've been frost advisories. Now, for today, the
> weather guessers are predicting mid 80's and humid.

Chris Rennert
September 3rd, 2004, 04:51 PM
I am preparing for the worst :-D,and hoping for the best.

Chris