PDA

View Full Version : Joe - Charles

Jim Laumann
September 3rd, 2004, 03:48 AM
Package arrived - thanks for the help.

Jim

Charles B. Summers
September 3rd, 2004, 03:50 AM
Great to hear! Now get us some pics!

"Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> Package arrived - thanks for the help.
>
> Jim

Charles B. Summers
September 3rd, 2004, 03:50 AM
Great to hear! Now get us some pics!

"Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> Package arrived - thanks for the help.
>
> Jim

Fritz Nordengren
September 3rd, 2004, 01:00 PM
Yep! Mine too. I know you didn't want me to talk about the new pattern
you want me to test, but I just have to say that you are right:

the pattern you call "Booom Lake Bass" IS damn near invisible. Can't
wait to try it.

Charles B. Summers wrote:
> Great to hear! Now get us some pics!
>

> "Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
>
>>Package arrived - thanks for the help.
>>
>>Jim

Charles Summers
September 3rd, 2004, 02:21 PM
Shhh.... can't let the cat out of the bag yet!

"Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
> Yep! Mine too. I know you didn't want me to talk about the new pattern
> you want me to test, but I just have to say that you are right:
>
> the pattern you call "Booom Lake Bass" IS damn near invisible. Can't
> wait to try it.
>
> Charles B. Summers wrote:
> > Great to hear! Now get us some pics!
> >

> > "Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Package arrived - thanks for the help.
> >>
> >>Jim

Charles Summers
September 3rd, 2004, 02:21 PM
Shhh.... can't let the cat out of the bag yet!

"Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
> Yep! Mine too. I know you didn't want me to talk about the new pattern
> you want me to test, but I just have to say that you are right:
>
> the pattern you call "Booom Lake Bass" IS damn near invisible. Can't
> wait to try it.
>
> Charles B. Summers wrote:
> > Great to hear! Now get us some pics!
> >

> > "Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Package arrived - thanks for the help.
> >>
> >>Jim

Charles Summers
September 3rd, 2004, 02:21 PM
Shhh.... can't let the cat out of the bag yet!

"Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
> Yep! Mine too. I know you didn't want me to talk about the new pattern
> you want me to test, but I just have to say that you are right:
>
> the pattern you call "Booom Lake Bass" IS damn near invisible. Can't
> wait to try it.
>
> Charles B. Summers wrote:
> > Great to hear! Now get us some pics!
> >

> > "Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Package arrived - thanks for the help.
> >>
> >>Jim

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
September 3rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Now how about one called "The Florida Hurricane"? Doc
"Charles Summers" > wrote in message ...
Shhh.... can't let the cat out of the bag yet!

"Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
> Yep! Mine too. I know you didn't want me to talk about the new pattern
> you want me to test, but I just have to say that you are right:
>
> the pattern you call "Booom Lake Bass" IS damn near invisible. Can't
> wait to try it.
>
> Charles B. Summers wrote:
> > Great to hear! Now get us some pics!
> >

> > "Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Package arrived - thanks for the help.
> >>
> >>Jim

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
September 3rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Now how about one called "The Florida Hurricane"? Doc
"Charles Summers" > wrote in message ...
Shhh.... can't let the cat out of the bag yet!

"Fritz Nordengren" > wrote in message
> Yep! Mine too. I know you didn't want me to talk about the new pattern
> you want me to test, but I just have to say that you are right:
>
> the pattern you call "Booom Lake Bass" IS damn near invisible. Can't
> wait to try it.
>
> Charles B. Summers wrote:
> > Great to hear! Now get us some pics!
> >

> > "Jim Laumann" > wrote in message