PDA

View Full Version : Batten down the hatches, Doc

Charles Summers
September 3rd, 2004, 04:52 PM
Hopefully you've evacuated the state, and you're in a safe place! We're
thinking about you and Sue!

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
September 3rd, 2004, 07:24 PM
It doesn't look as if Francis is going to be a big deal here, but Ivan has the blood pressure begining to climb. Doc