PDA

View Full Version : plastic grub supplier ?

Stew Corman
August 29th, 2004, 12:56 AM
I am looking for a bulk supplier of 1 inch or 1.5 inch plastic single
tail grubs.
Preference for chartruese and/or orange, both with speckles.
We could use a bulk pack of 1000 of each if the price is right.

I know I found a supplier last year, but a detailed search now came up
with nothing. The best I could find was Barlow's tackle where you get
a discount for (5) 100 packs....cost is about 2.5 cents each.

TIA

Stew Corman from sunny Endicott

go-bassn
August 29th, 2004, 01:03 AM
....must be flippin for those huge Cali bass eh?

Warren ;-)

"Stew Corman" > wrote in message
om...
> I am looking for a bulk supplier of 1 inch or 1.5 inch plastic single
> tail grubs.
> Preference for chartruese and/or orange, both with speckles.
> We could use a bulk pack of 1000 of each if the price is right.
>
> I know I found a supplier last year, but a detailed search now came up
> with nothing. The best I could find was Barlow's tackle where you get
> a discount for (5) 100 packs....cost is about 2.5 cents each.
>
> TIA
>
> Stew Corman from sunny Endicott

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
August 29th, 2004, 03:18 AM