PDA

View Full Version : bass fishing world cup

achig1
November 25th, 2003, 10:58 PM
Hi my name's André Fidalgo and I'm annoucing the results of the bass fishing
world cup in Portugal
Portugal was the best nation in the bass fishing world cup, with 4 teams in
the 5 first places.
in second place finished the USA and France was the third best nation.
the top 5 anglers fished with drop-shot rigs and texas rigs.
PortugueseBass.

Bob Rickard
November 26th, 2003, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the report, Andre. Pull up a chair & stay for a few years or so.
--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com