PDA

View Full Version : catfishing update for Sept 3rd.

nlcatfish
September 3rd, 2004, 07:41 PM
UPDATE September 3 rd. Got my fishing boat in the Ohio River for the
2nd time this past week. Spent 5hours on the water had 1 good bite!.
Checked out the 4 spots again; got ran out of the 3rd spot by a tow
boat. I did look around the place I normally fish off the barge
setup. The fish were there according to my fish finder. The problem
was they all had lock jaw. On Sept.2nd I caught a 9lb. Channel cat at
the barge. Got him on a piece of leftover steak. This morning I
landed a 6lb. Channel on a stip of raw beef liver soaked in garlic
salt. I had taps on the garlic secented chicken lives; never hit it
hard enough to get a pull on them. Next week hope to get some Shad or
Skipjacks for bait. At least intend to get out in a boat one time
next week. Tight lines to all!

webmaster for Cincinnati Catfishing
www.cincinnaticatfishing.com
AND