PDA

View Full Version : Saturday at the NWC

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
September 4th, 2004, 03:02 AM
As always, there will be an awards banquet at the headquarters of the NWC,
the Huber House. Just in case you needed another reason to attend, this
year on the menu will be sliced brisket, Wisconsin Bratwurst and pretty
darned fresh caribou.

The 7'3" Steve Huber Signature Series Flippin' Stick will be first prize,
it's spinning in the rod dryer right now in my office. So, who's going to
be taking it home?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

go-bassn
September 4th, 2004, 03:46 AM
I'm comin to Boom with a flippin stick in my rod case Steve, but
rest-assured that there's room for two of 'em in there.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...
> As always, there will be an awards banquet at the headquarters of the NWC,
> the Huber House. Just in case you needed another reason to attend, this
> year on the menu will be sliced brisket, Wisconsin Bratwurst and pretty
> darned fresh caribou.
>
> The 7'3" Steve Huber Signature Series Flippin' Stick will be first prize,
> it's spinning in the rod dryer right now in my office. So, who's going to
> be taking it home?
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

go-bassn
September 4th, 2004, 03:46 AM
I'm comin to Boom with a flippin stick in my rod case Steve, but
rest-assured that there's room for two of 'em in there.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...
> As always, there will be an awards banquet at the headquarters of the NWC,
> the Huber House. Just in case you needed another reason to attend, this
> year on the menu will be sliced brisket, Wisconsin Bratwurst and pretty
> darned fresh caribou.
>
> The 7'3" Steve Huber Signature Series Flippin' Stick will be first prize,
> it's spinning in the rod dryer right now in my office. So, who's going to
> be taking it home?
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com