PDA

View Full Version : what to do

Lure builder
September 4th, 2004, 05:41 PM
If you went fishing and came upon some lads that had caught lots of fish on a
specific lure. ie. They told you the name of the lure and you happen to have
one in your fishing box. Further they ssy it is the only lure that the fish
seem to be hitting. Would you try that lure or stick to your old standby lure?

Dan Krueger
September 4th, 2004, 07:07 PM
I would beat up the lads and take their fish.

Lure builder wrote:
> If you went fishing and came upon some lads that had caught lots of fish on a
> specific lure. ie. They told you the name of the lure and you happen to have
> one in your fishing box. Further they ssy it is the only lure that the fish
> seem to be hitting. Would you try that lure or stick to your old standby lure?

Rodney
September 4th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Lure builder wrote:
> If you went fishing and came upon some lads that had caught lots of fish on a
> specific lure. ie. They told you the name of the lure and you happen to have
> one in your fishing box. Further they ssy it is the only lure that the fish
> seem to be hitting. Would you try that lure or stick to your old standby lure?

You never change lures because someone else is catching fish on
something different, and your not. Your pride and knowledge should keep
you from ever trying something different or new, I mean they don't know
squat,, your the expert

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Lure builder
September 4th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Rodney
Are you being serious or are you just joshing me. I like my own pick of lures
and i do catch fish on them. There is a hesitantcy to change to a lure advised
by others. I think it is because i'm more familiar in working my own lures than
trying a new lure under those circumstances.

Lure builder
September 4th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Rodney
Are you being serious or are you just joshing me. I like my own pick of lures
and i do catch fish on them. There is a hesitantcy to change to a lure advised
by others. I think it is because i'm more familiar in working my own lures than
trying a new lure under those circumstances.

Lure builder
September 4th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Rodney
Are you being serious or are you just joshing me. I like my own pick of lures
and i do catch fish on them. There is a hesitantcy to change to a lure advised
by others. I think it is because i'm more familiar in working my own lures than
trying a new lure under those circumstances.

Thundercat
September 4th, 2004, 11:28 PM
On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 18:07:54 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>I would beat up the lads and take their fish.
<snip>

Now that's just funny! I don't care who you are...

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.