PDA

View Full Version : Two days that I can't buy a fish...

Christopher P. Cericola
September 4th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Fishing time is limited because of school but I took the chance to go out
last night and this morning..last night I got nothing..today, I at least
landed one that was about a pound. Guess the dog days of fishing are here?

Christopher

Bob La Londe
September 5th, 2004, 02:07 AM
I don't think so. Its still full summer here, and at the very least you
should be gearing up towards the fall feed.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
groups.com...
> Fishing time is limited because of school but I took the chance to go out
> last night and this morning..last night I got nothing..today, I at least
> landed one that was about a pound. Guess the dog days of fishing are
here?

> Christopher

Bob La Londe
September 5th, 2004, 02:07 AM
I don't think so. Its still full summer here, and at the very least you
should be gearing up towards the fall feed.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
groups.com...
> Fishing time is limited because of school but I took the chance to go out
> last night and this morning..last night I got nothing..today, I at least
> landed one that was about a pound. Guess the dog days of fishing are
here?

> Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
September 5th, 2004, 02:20 AM
"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
< I don't think so. Its still full summer here, and at the very least you
should be gearing up towards the fall feed. >

I feel a little better..I did 8-hours and only one bass. But I was above
average for people I know who usually do well too. Somethings going on with
this lake...no one was landing bass. People were barely landing blue gills.

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
September 5th, 2004, 02:20 AM
"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
< I don't think so. Its still full summer here, and at the very least you
should be gearing up towards the fall feed. >

I feel a little better..I did 8-hours and only one bass. But I was above
average for people I know who usually do well too. Somethings going on with
this lake...no one was landing bass. People were barely landing blue gills.

Christopher

RichG
September 5th, 2004, 01:06 PM
I don't know where you are Christopher, but in Southern Wisconsin...it
finally became Summer.

After a "summer" of record lows and fantastic ( and very productive fishing)
days...The temperatures are into the 80's nearly every day and the fishing
HAS slowed down. The only thing that worked for me last week was a small
spinner bait thrown next to shady boats. Even those fish ( 3 bass 1
northern) were small.

Of course, the 70's are predicted from Tuesday on, so maybe things will
improve by the end of the week. RichG--
RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners