PDA

View Full Version : Fishing today

alwaysfishking
September 4th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Well Harry came up last night and we woke at 4:30 for the 5 a.m launch. We
went to the lake that has produced some good fish lately...just not today. I
wound up with two bass and a few pickerel, Harry caught a pickerel as he
refused to put on what I was fishing.. a bait that's been real hot. Harry
has a few bags but is saving them for next week.

We switched lakes and I wound up with two more, One on a frog and the other
on a jig and craw, that fish would be the biggest of the day at 3- 3 and a
half, I lost another one as I tried lifting him into the boat. Harry on the
other hand was saving his bass catching for the NWC. He also wants to let
everyone know that fishing is gay. Talk about a man depressed... take away
all his rods and reels and tackle give him 1 rod 1 reel and a few worms and
he's not the same man.. Next time Harry next time....

Thundercat
September 5th, 2004, 12:53 AM
On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 18:15:40 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> wrote:

>Well Harry came up last night and we woke at 4:30 for the 5 a.m launch. We
>went to the lake that has produced some good fish lately...just not today. I
>wound up with two bass and a few pickerel, Harry caught a pickerel as he
>refused to put on what I was fishing.. a bait that's been real hot. Harry
>has a few bags but is saving them for next week.
>
> We switched lakes and I wound up with two more, One on a frog and the other
>on a jig and craw, that fish would be the biggest of the day at 3- 3 and a
>half, I lost another one as I tried lifting him into the boat. Harry on the
>other hand was saving his bass catching for the NWC. He also wants to let
>everyone know that fishing is gay. Talk about a man depressed... take away
>all his rods and reels and tackle give him 1 rod 1 reel and a few worms and
>he's not the same man.. Next time Harry next time....

It was rough. 1 rod with a slow tip and no backbone, 1 reel, my "I'll
never throw these colors" Senko's, some speed worms, and my zip lock
of "used but not tossed yet" plastics (also known as bottom of the
boat baits).

I miss my tackle - hope to see you soon guys. *sniff*

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

Thundercat
September 5th, 2004, 12:53 AM
On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 18:15:40 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> wrote:

>Well Harry came up last night and we woke at 4:30 for the 5 a.m launch. We
>went to the lake that has produced some good fish lately...just not today. I
>wound up with two bass and a few pickerel, Harry caught a pickerel as he
>refused to put on what I was fishing.. a bait that's been real hot. Harry
>has a few bags but is saving them for next week.
>
> We switched lakes and I wound up with two more, One on a frog and the other
>on a jig and craw, that fish would be the biggest of the day at 3- 3 and a
>half, I lost another one as I tried lifting him into the boat. Harry on the
>other hand was saving his bass catching for the NWC. He also wants to let
>everyone know that fishing is gay. Talk about a man depressed... take away
>all his rods and reels and tackle give him 1 rod 1 reel and a few worms and
>he's not the same man.. Next time Harry next time....

It was rough. 1 rod with a slow tip and no backbone, 1 reel, my "I'll
never throw these colors" Senko's, some speed worms, and my zip lock
of "used but not tossed yet" plastics (also known as bottom of the
boat baits).

I miss my tackle - hope to see you soon guys. *sniff*

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

Christopher P. Cericola
September 5th, 2004, 01:22 AM
"Thundercat" > wrote in message
< I miss my tackle - hope to see you soon guys. *sniff* >

As long as you didn't turn to live bait..

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
September 5th, 2004, 01:22 AM
"Thundercat" > wrote in message
< I miss my tackle - hope to see you soon guys. *sniff* >

As long as you didn't turn to live bait..

Christopher

Christopher P. Cericola
September 5th, 2004, 01:22 AM
"Thundercat" > wrote in message
< I miss my tackle - hope to see you soon guys. *sniff* >

As long as you didn't turn to live bait..

Christopher

alwaysfishking
September 5th, 2004, 03:20 PM
No fish were actually biting when Harry was here

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
groups.com...

> "Thundercat" > wrote in message
> < I miss my tackle - hope to see you soon guys. *sniff* >
>
> As long as you didn't turn to live bait..
>
> Christopher

alwaysfishking
September 5th, 2004, 03:20 PM
No fish were actually biting when Harry was here

"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
groups.com...

> "Thundercat" > wrote in message
> < I miss my tackle - hope to see you soon guys. *sniff* >
>
> As long as you didn't turn to live bait..
>
> Christopher

Thundercat
September 5th, 2004, 04:14 PM
On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 10:20:19 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> wrote:

>No fish were actually biting when Harry was here
>

>"Christopher P. Cericola" > wrote in message
groups.com...

>> "Thundercat" > wrote in message
>> < I miss my tackle - hope to see you soon guys. *sniff* >
>>
>> As long as you didn't turn to live bait..
>>
>> Christopher

That's partially true. The activity level between Pickerel Lake and
One Sock was like night and day. I honestly believe the spraying that
they did on One Sock had a major effect on the activity level ot the
fish now that all of the weeds are dying / dead.