PDA

View Full Version : Spring Lake, CA Where The Bass Grow Big...

go-bassn
November 27th, 2003, 07:49 AM
....and the anglers are all stupid. Here's a link to the last "world record"
caught there:

http://www.fishin.com/articles/possible-record.htm

I gotta admit, that sucker is a COW. Frankly, I'd take the million bucks.

Warren

Charles B. Summers
November 27th, 2003, 04:10 PM
I gotta agree with you there Warren. NOBODY would purposely release a new
World Record Bass without being "Officially" weighed. Not even if I were
anywhere close!

Remember, there are people that go out of their way to have smaller fish
weighed and measured, so why anyone would take a chance on the WRB... is
crazy. Especially in a State where it's predicted to happen.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com