PDA

View Full Version : Bummer!!

alwaysfishking
September 7th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue on
my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
this. Good luck everyone

Chris Rennert
September 7th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Randy!,

Thank god the tests came back negative on heart and lung problems. It
really sucks you can not make it I was looking forward to finally meeting
you, but your health is definitely Priority #1.
Take care and good luck!

Chris Rennert
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
> on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

Chris Rennert
September 7th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Randy!,

Thank god the tests came back negative on heart and lung problems. It
really sucks you can not make it I was looking forward to finally meeting
you, but your health is definitely Priority #1.
Take care and good luck!

Chris Rennert
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
> on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

Chris Rennert
September 7th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Randy!,

Thank god the tests came back negative on heart and lung problems. It
really sucks you can not make it I was looking forward to finally meeting
you, but your health is definitely Priority #1.
Take care and good luck!

Chris Rennert
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
> on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

Christopher P. Cericola
September 7th, 2004, 10:23 PM
< You have no idea how bummed I am about this. Good luck everyone >

Be well. Being healthy is more important that fishing..I know it's scary to
say, but it's true..without health, you can't fish. :)

Christopher

Charles Summers
September 7th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Been there, done that... and know how scary this situation can be! Did they
make you do the stress test? Glad to hear you're ok, but man... now I gotta
re-pick my winners.

There's alway the MTC in April... take care of your health. You're kids need
ya.

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

Charles Summers
September 7th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Been there, done that... and know how scary this situation can be! Did they
make you do the stress test? Glad to hear you're ok, but man... now I gotta
re-pick my winners.

There's alway the MTC in April... take care of your health. You're kids need
ya.

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

Bob La Londe
September 7th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Man I can sympathize. I have been wanting to make one of the ROFB classics
eversince I figured out what they are. I went through a similar scare last
year. I'm glad you are ok, and sorry you are going to miss the classic.
Hey, Steve. If you lost Randy's address you can send his tackle to me.
I'll be glad to hold it for him until the year I can break free and meet him
at the classic. LOL.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

Bob La Londe
September 7th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Man I can sympathize. I have been wanting to make one of the ROFB classics
eversince I figured out what they are. I went through a similar scare last
year. I'm glad you are ok, and sorry you are going to miss the classic.
Hey, Steve. If you lost Randy's address you can send his tackle to me.
I'll be glad to hold it for him until the year I can break free and meet him
at the classic. LOL.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

pat gustafson
September 7th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Maybe your bra was too tight?? Glad you're ok and we will indeed miss you.

pat

alwaysfishking wrote:

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

RichZ
September 7th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Sorry to hear about your emergency. Glad to hear everything's alright so
far. Good luck with the tests. Not as much fun as fishing, but sometimes
more important.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

RichZ
September 7th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Sorry to hear about your emergency. Glad to hear everything's alright so
far. Good luck with the tests. Not as much fun as fishing, but sometimes
more important.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Henry Hefner
September 8th, 2004, 12:14 AM
pat gustafson wrote:
> Maybe your bra was too tight?? Glad you're ok and we will indeed miss you.
>
> pat

Now THAT'S FUNNY! I don't care who you are!!

Randy, glad to hear the first findings look good. Take care of yourself!

Henry Hefner
September 8th, 2004, 12:14 AM
pat gustafson wrote:
> Maybe your bra was too tight?? Glad you're ok and we will indeed miss you.
>
> pat

Now THAT'S FUNNY! I don't care who you are!!

Randy, glad to hear the first findings look good. Take care of yourself!

Philip Goodwin
September 8th, 2004, 12:33 AM
Hope all turns out well for you. There is always next year.

Phil

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

Philip Goodwin
September 8th, 2004, 12:33 AM
Hope all turns out well for you. There is always next year.

Phil

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

Fritz Nordengren
September 8th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Be well, Randy, to paraphrase you

"Chest pain is not funny, I don't care who you are....."

Charles, MTC? Is Tennessee the location?

Charles Summers wrote:
> Been there, done that... and know how scary this situation can be! Did they
> make you do the stress test? Glad to hear you're ok, but man... now I gotta
> re-pick my winners.
>
> There's alway the MTC in April... take care of your health. You're kids need
> ya.
>

> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
>
>>Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
>>attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
>>emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
>>out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
>
> on
>
>>my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
>>not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
>>going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
>>arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
>>this. Good luck everyone

Jim Laumann
September 8th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Ah heck Randy - that is a ROYAL BUMMER! Glad to hear your tests
came back negative. Just hang in there - maybe call the Huber Hotel on
Saturday night - its the next best thing to being there - isn't there
a commerical along those lines?....

Jim

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:09:58 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> wrote:

>Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
>attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
>emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
>out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue on
>my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
>not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
>going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
>arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
>this. Good luck everyone

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 8th, 2004, 03:07 AM
On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:09:58 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
>attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
>emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
>out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue on
>my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
>not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
>going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
>arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
>this. Good luck everyone

That is bad news. I hope it turns out to be something simple and non
life threatening. Take care of yourself. Darn, I was looking forward
to meeting you Randy. I wanted to beat the best this weekend, now
I'll have to wait till next year :<}
I'll keep you in my thoughts. And I'll win one for you :<}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Brad Coovert
September 8th, 2004, 03:39 AM
Hope everything comes out OK for you Randy! You can always fish it next year.
Better to get healthy and fish another day.

Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

Brad Coovert
September 8th, 2004, 03:39 AM
Hope everything comes out OK for you Randy! You can always fish it next year.
Better to get healthy and fish another day.

Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

Jim Laumann
September 8th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Randy

Remember that "adult beverage" we were going to have up there? I'll
drink one to your improving health up. Get all better - we can do it
next year.

J.

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:09:58 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> wrote:

>Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
>attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
>emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
>out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue on
>my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
>not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
>going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
>arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
>this. Good luck everyone

Jim Laumann
September 8th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Randy

Remember that "adult beverage" we were going to have up there? I'll
drink one to your improving health up. Get all better - we can do it
next year.

J.

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:09:58 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> wrote:

>Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
>attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
>emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
>out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue on
>my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
>not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
>going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
>arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
>this. Good luck everyone

Jim Laumann
September 8th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Randy

Remember that "adult beverage" we were going to have up there? I'll
drink one to your improving health up. Get all better - we can do it
next year.

J.

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:09:58 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> wrote:

>Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
>attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
>emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
>out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue on
>my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
>not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
>going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
>arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
>this. Good luck everyone

Joe Z
September 8th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Hey,
Good luck Randy. I know you have all of us keeping you in our thoughts. Joe
Z.
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue on
my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
this. Good luck everyone

dvito
September 8th, 2004, 06:01 AM
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems {snip}

I read the chart at the hospital, The pains and shortness of breath were
caused by a swollen mangina. It seems his wife was giving him some good luck
sex and she rammed her 14" black with blue flake strap-on a little too far
and furious. The results were that his mangina swelled and pressed against
his diaphram causing the shortness of breath and chest pains.

The doctor told him to take off the manpon and go fishing you fairy.

Since your not going to the classic, want to set the 4# test record in
Jersey?

Dave V

dvito
September 8th, 2004, 06:01 AM
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems {snip}

I read the chart at the hospital, The pains and shortness of breath were
caused by a swollen mangina. It seems his wife was giving him some good luck
sex and she rammed her 14" black with blue flake strap-on a little too far
and furious. The results were that his mangina swelled and pressed against
his diaphram causing the shortness of breath and chest pains.

The doctor told him to take off the manpon and go fishing you fairy.

Since your not going to the classic, want to set the 4# test record in
Jersey?

Dave V

Marty
September 8th, 2004, 06:07 AM
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week.

Sorry you have to miss the NWC--best wishes for good results on your
subsequent tests.

Marty
September 8th, 2004, 06:07 AM
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week.

Sorry you have to miss the NWC--best wishes for good results on your
subsequent tests.

John
September 8th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Good luck to you and hope all turns out well!
John

--
Remove FLY to reply
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

John
September 8th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Good luck to you and hope all turns out well!
John

--
Remove FLY to reply
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 8th, 2004, 11:18 AM
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 01:01:12 -0400, "dvito" > sent into
the ether:

>"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
>>
>> Due to some unforeseen medical problems {snip}
>
>I read the chart at the hospital, The pains and shortness of breath were
>caused by a swollen mangina. It seems his wife was giving him some good luck
>sex and she rammed her 14" black with blue flake strap-on a little too far
>and furious. The results were that his mangina swelled and pressed against
>his diaphram causing the shortness of breath and chest pains.
>
>The doctor told him to take off the manpon and go fishing you fairy.
>
>Since your not going to the classic, want to set the 4# test record in
>Jersey?
>
>Dave V
ROFLMFAO Dave, you owe me a keyboard without coffee spit all
over it :<}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

BassMr
September 8th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Sorry you won't get to make the trip Randy but glad the tests were
negative.At least you will have all that extra money to go to the BIG O !
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

BassMr
September 8th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Sorry you won't get to make the trip Randy but glad the tests were
negative.At least you will have all that extra money to go to the BIG O !
"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message

> Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
> attending this years NWC. Unfortunately at 4:30 a.m I was taken to the
> emergency room with shortness of breath and chest pains. All tests ruled
> out heart or lung problems, it might have been attributed to scar tissue
on
> my lungs from surgery yeras ago. More tests next week. Unfortunately I was
> not released in time to make the plane to WI. So to all you lucky people
> going first place is once again up for grabs. Steve call me I need to make
> arrangements to get my tackle back. You have no idea how bummed I am about
> this. Good luck everyone

RGarri7470
September 23rd, 2004, 03:23 AM
>Due to some unforeseen medical problems occuring early a.m. I will not be
>attending this years NWC.

Finally catching up on these post. Hated it that you were not there, I am sure
there were fewer laughs and sore faces from grinning so much. And your Horny
Toad pattern could have won for you!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

RGarri7470