PDA

View Full Version : NWC Predictions

Charles Summers
September 7th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
How's that?

First Place: Ronnie G.
Second Place: Gil D.
Third Place: Warren W.

Big Bass: Ronnie G.
Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann
--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Charles B. Summers
September 8th, 2004, 01:40 AM
Here's a list of the plastics I have for the winner.

1 package of 4 Gary Yamamoto 5" Yamasenkos in Baby Bass
1 assorted samples package from Sizmic Lure Company
1 package of Berkley Sqwormers 6" black/blue lizards
1 package of Driftwood Lures watermelon w/red flak lizards
1 package of 10 black w/chartreuse tail Greg Stumps 4" zipper worms
1 package of 5 Prowler Pro Chunk Craw in white
1 package of Driftwood Lures black w/red flake lizards
1 package of 12 Prowler Finess Tubes Black w/blue flake
1 package of 12 Wave Worms Tiki-BamBoo 5" Stick baits in Christmas Tree
Color (Senko type bait)
1 package of 10 Gary Yamamoto Red Shad Senkos
1 package of 12 Yum Dingers 5" Watermelon Red Flake (Senko type bait)
1 package of 5, 7.5" Strike King 3X ribbon tail worms in Junebug
1 package of 10 Sizmic 6" Tremor Lizards
1 package of 10 Lake Fork 4" Ring Fry in Watermelon Candy
1 package of 10 Gambler Lures 6" Flapp'n Shad in Red Shad

So, whoever is the closest in guessing the top three winners of the
Northwoods Classic, will receive these, shipped to their address! I'll even
pay postage.

Here's what we'll need to do. I'll keep up with all the predictions that get
posted to this thread, (this thread only!) and after the results of the
Northwoods Classic, I'll review the winners and see who comes closest to the
winners. In the event that no-one guesses right, or even close enough to
name a winner (you never know how these events can turn out), I'll put each
name into a hat and have my wife select a name.

If two people are close enough to the right guesses, I will have my wife
(who has no idea, nor cares about fishing, fishing baits, or anything else
fishing related) separate the baits into equal packaging and split the prize
between winners.

I have already posted my predictions, and I will consider myself eligible
for the prize. All entries MUST be received by 6:00am Central Time, Thursday
morning (September 9, 2004). Anything posted after this time and date will
be ineligible.

Have fun!

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> [...]

name into a hat and have my wife select a name.

If two people are close enough to the right guesses, I will have my wife
(who has no idea, nor cares about fishing, fishing baits, or anything else
fishing related) separate the baits into equal packaging and split the prize
between winners.

I have already posted my predictions, and I will consider myself eligible
for the prize. All entries MUST be received by 6:00am Central Time, Thursday
morning (September 9, 2004). Anything posted after this time and date will
be ineligible.

Have fun!

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
> predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
> assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)

Fritz Nordengren
September 8th, 2004, 02:05 AM
1st
Ronnie

2nd Danl

3rd
Harry

Big bass Warren

Big non bass -- Jim....

Charles B. Summers wrote:

> Here's a list of the plastics I have for the winner.
>
> 1 package of 4 Gary Yamamoto 5" Yamasenkos in Baby Bass
> 1 assorted samples package from Sizmic Lure Company
> 1 package of Berkley Sqwormers 6" black/blue lizards
> 1 package of Driftwood Lures watermelon w/red flak lizards
> 1 package of 10 black w/chartreuse tail Greg Stumps 4" zipper worms
> 1 package of 5 Prowler Pro Chunk Craw in white
> 1 package of Driftwood Lures black w/red flake lizards
> 1 package of 12 Prowler Finess Tubes Black w/blue flake
> 1 package of 12 Wave Worms Tiki-BamBoo 5" Stick baits in Christmas Tree
> Color (Senko type bait)
> 1 package of 10 Gary Yamamoto Red Shad Senkos
> 1 package of 12 Yum Dingers 5" Watermelon Red Flake (Senko type bait)
> 1 package of 5, 7.5" Strike King 3X ribbon tail worms in Junebug
> 1 package of 10 Sizmic 6" Tremor Lizards
> 1 package of 10 Lake Fork 4" Ring Fry in Watermelon Candy
> 1 package of 10 Gambler Lures 6" Flapp'n Shad in Red Shad
>
> So, whoever is the closest in guessing the top three winners of the
> Northwoods Classic, will receive these, shipped to their address! I'll even
> pay postage.
>
> Here's what we'll need to do. I'll keep up with all the predictions that get
> posted to this thread, (this thread only!) and after the results of the
> Northwoods Classic, I'll review the winners and see who comes closest to the
> winners. In the event that no-one guesses right, or even close enough to
> name a winner (you never know how these events can turn out), I'll put each
> name into a hat and have my wife select a name.
>
> If two people are close enough to the right guesses, I will have my wife
> (who has no idea, nor cares about fishing, fishing baits, or anything else
> fishing related) separate the baits into equal packaging and split the prize
> between winners.
>
> I have already posted my predictions, and I will consider myself eligible
> for the prize. All entries MUST be received by 6:00am Central Time, Thursday
> morning (September 9, 2004). Anything posted after this time and date will
> be ineligible.
>
> Have fun!
>
> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
>
>>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
>>How's that?
>>
>>First Place: Ronnie G.
>>Second Place: Gil D.
>>Third Place: Warren W.
>>
>>Big Bass: Ronnie G.
>>Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann
>>--
>>www.secretweaponlures.com
>>www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Fritz Nordengren
September 8th, 2004, 02:05 AM
1st
Ronnie

2nd Danl

3rd
Harry

Big bass Warren

Big non bass -- Jim....

Charles B. Summers wrote:

> Here's a list of the plastics I have for the winner.
>
> 1 package of 4 Gary Yamamoto 5" Yamasenkos in Baby Bass
> 1 assorted samples package from Sizmic Lure Company
> 1 package of Berkley Sqwormers 6" black/blue lizards
> 1 package of Driftwood Lures watermelon w/red flak lizards
> 1 package of 10 black w/chartreuse tail Greg Stumps 4" zipper worms
> 1 package of 5 Prowler Pro Chunk Craw in white
> 1 package of Driftwood Lures black w/red flake lizards
> 1 package of 12 Prowler Finess Tubes Black w/blue flake
> 1 package of 12 Wave Worms Tiki-BamBoo 5" Stick baits in Christmas Tree
> Color (Senko type bait)
> 1 package of 10 Gary Yamamoto Red Shad Senkos
> 1 package of 12 Yum Dingers 5" Watermelon Red Flake (Senko type bait)
> 1 package of 5, 7.5" Strike King 3X ribbon tail worms in Junebug
> 1 package of 10 Sizmic 6" Tremor Lizards
> 1 package of 10 Lake Fork 4" Ring Fry in Watermelon Candy
> 1 package of 10 Gambler Lures 6" Flapp'n Shad in Red Shad
>
> So, whoever is the closest in guessing the top three winners of the
> Northwoods Classic, will receive these, shipped to their address! I'll even
> pay postage.
>
> Here's what we'll need to do. I'll keep up with all the predictions that get
> posted to this thread, (this thread only!) and after the results of the
> Northwoods Classic, I'll review the winners and see who comes closest to the
> winners. In the event that no-one guesses right, or even close enough to
> name a winner (you never know how these events can turn out), I'll put each
> name into a hat and have my wife select a name.
>
> If two people are close enough to the right guesses, I will have my wife
> (who has no idea, nor cares about fishing, fishing baits, or anything else
> fishing related) separate the baits into equal packaging and split the prize
> between winners.
>
> I have already posted my predictions, and I will consider myself eligible
> for the prize. All entries MUST be received by 6:00am Central Time, Thursday
> morning (September 9, 2004). Anything posted after this time and date will
> be ineligible.
>
> Have fun!
>
> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
>
>>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
>>How's that?
>>
>>First Place: Ronnie G.
>>Second Place: Gil D.
>>Third Place: Warren W.
>>
>>Big Bass: Ronnie G.
>>Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann
>>--
>>www.secretweaponlures.com
>>www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Fritz Nordengren
September 8th, 2004, 02:05 AM
1st
Ronnie

2nd Danl

3rd
Harry

Big bass Warren

Big non bass -- Jim....

Charles B. Summers wrote:

> Here's a list of the plastics I have for the winner.
>
> 1 package of 4 Gary Yamamoto 5" Yamasenkos in Baby Bass
> 1 assorted samples package from Sizmic Lure Company
> 1 package of Berkley Sqwormers 6" black/blue lizards
> 1 package of Driftwood Lures watermelon w/red flak lizards
> 1 package of 10 black w/chartreuse tail Greg Stumps 4" zipper worms
> 1 package of 5 Prowler Pro Chunk Craw in white
> 1 package of Driftwood Lures black w/red flake lizards
> 1 package of 12 Prowler Finess Tubes Black w/blue flake
> 1 package of 12 Wave Worms Tiki-BamBoo 5" Stick baits in Christmas Tree
> Color (Senko type bait)
> 1 package of 10 Gary Yamamoto Red Shad Senkos
> 1 package of 12 Yum Dingers 5" Watermelon Red Flake (Senko type bait)
> 1 package of 5, 7.5" Strike King 3X ribbon tail worms in Junebug
> 1 package of 10 Sizmic 6" Tremor Lizards
> 1 package of 10 Lake Fork 4" Ring Fry in Watermelon Candy
> 1 package of 10 Gambler Lures 6" Flapp'n Shad in Red Shad
>
> So, whoever is the closest in guessing the top three winners of the
> Northwoods Classic, will receive these, shipped to their address! I'll even
> pay postage.
>
> Here's what we'll need to do. I'll keep up with all the predictions that get
> posted to this thread, (this thread only!) and after the results of the
> Northwoods Classic, I'll review the winners and see who comes closest to the
> winners. In the event that no-one guesses right, or even close enough to
> name a winner (you never know how these events can turn out), I'll put each
> name into a hat and have my wife select a name.
>
> If two people are close enough to the right guesses, I will have my wife
> (who has no idea, nor cares about fishing, fishing baits, or anything else
> fishing related) separate the baits into equal packaging and split the prize
> between winners.
>
> I have already posted my predictions, and I will consider myself eligible
> for the prize. All entries MUST be received by 6:00am Central Time, Thursday
> morning (September 9, 2004). Anything posted after this time and date will
> be ineligible.
>
> Have fun!
>
> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
>
>>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
>>How's that?
>>
>>First Place: Ronnie G.
>>Second Place: Gil D.
>>Third Place: Warren W.
>>
>>Big Bass: Ronnie G.
>>Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann
>>--
>>www.secretweaponlures.com
>>www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Jim Laumann
September 8th, 2004, 02:23 AM
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:05:20 GMT, Fritz Nordengren
> wrote:

> 1st
>Ronnie
>
>2nd Danl
>
>3rd
>Harry
>

>Big bass Warren
>

>Big non bass -- Jim....

Charles, Fritz

On any given day - anyone can hook a non-bass on Boom. I have
no magic skills when it comes to catching toothies guys. Now if Missy
Muskie wants to come and play, I'm game - but if'n that happens, I
might have to go ashore long enough to change a certain piece of
clothing..... ;)

Jim

> [...]

>> name into a hat and have my wife select a name.
>>
>> If two people are close enough to the right guesses, I will have my wife
>> (who has no idea, nor cares about fishing, fishing baits, or anything else
>> fishing related) separate the baits into equal packaging and split the prize
>> between winners.
>>
>> I have already posted my predictions, and I will consider myself eligible
>> for the prize. All entries MUST be received by 6:00am Central Time, Thursday
>> morning (September 9, 2004). Anything posted after this time and date will
>> be ineligible.
>>
>> Have fun!
>>
>> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>>>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>>>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 8th, 2004, 03:10 AM
On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:33:18 -0500, "Charles Summers"
> sent into the ether:

>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
>How's that?
>
>First Place: Ronnie G.
>Second Place: Gil D.
>Third Place: Warren W.
>
>Big Bass: Ronnie G.
>Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann
Charles, I'm not in your pick? Better rethink those picks :<}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 8th, 2004, 03:10 AM
On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:33:18 -0500, "Charles Summers"
> sent into the ether:

>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
>How's that?
>
>First Place: Ronnie G.
>Second Place: Gil D.
>Third Place: Warren W.
>
>Big Bass: Ronnie G.
>Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann
Charles, I'm not in your pick? Better rethink those picks :<}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 8th, 2004, 03:12 AM
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:05:20 GMT, Fritz Nordengren
> sent into the ether:

> 1st
>Ronnie
>
>2nd Danl
>
>3rd
>Harry
>

>Big bass Warren
>

>Big non bass -- Jim....

Well your getting closer :<}

> [...]
>> be ineligible.
>>
>> Have fun!
>>
>> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>>>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>>>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
>>>How's that?
>>>
>>>First Place: Ronnie G.
>>>Second Place: Gil D.
>>>Third Place: Warren W.
>>>
>>>Big Bass: Ronnie G.
>>>Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann
>>>--
>>>www.secretweaponlures.com
>>>www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 8th, 2004, 03:12 AM
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:05:20 GMT, Fritz Nordengren

Well your getting closer :<}

>Charles B. Summers wrote:
>
>> Here's a list of the plastics I have for the winner.
>>
>> 1 package of 4 Gary Yamamoto 5" Yamasenkos in Baby Bass
>> 1 assorted samples package from Sizmic Lure Company
>> 1 package of Berkley Sqwormers 6" black/blue lizards
>> 1 package of Driftwood Lures watermelon w/red flak lizards
>> 1 package of 10 black w/chartreuse tail Greg Stumps 4" zipper worms
>> 1 package of 5 Prowler Pro Chunk Craw in white
>> 1 package of Driftwood Lures black w/red flake lizards
>> 1 package of 12 Prowler Finess Tubes Black w/blue flake
>> 1 package of 12 Wave Worms Tiki-BamBoo 5" Stick baits in Christmas Tree
>> Color (Senko type bait)
>> 1 package of 10 Gary Yamamoto Red Shad Senkos
>> 1 package of 12 Yum Dingers 5" Watermelon Red Flake (Senko type bait)
>> 1 package of 5, 7.5" Strike King 3X ribbon tail worms in Junebug
>> 1 package of 10 Sizmic 6" Tremor Lizards
>> 1 package of 10 Lake Fork 4" Ring Fry in Watermelon Candy
>> 1 package of 10 Gambler Lures 6" Flapp'n Shad in Red Shad
>>
>> So, whoever is the closest in guessing the top three winners of the
>> Northwoods Classic, will receive these, shipped to their address! I'll even
>> pay postage.
>>
>> Here's what we'll need to do. I'll keep up with all the predictions that get
>> posted to this thread, (this thread only!) and after the results of the
>> Northwoods Classic, I'll review the winners and see who comes closest to the
>> winners. In the event that no-one guesses right, or even close enough to
>> name a winner (you never know how these events can turn out), I'll put each
>> name into a hat and have my wife select a name.
>>
>> If two people are close enough to the right guesses, I will have my wife
>> (who has no idea, nor cares about fishing, fishing baits, or anything else
>> fishing related) separate the baits into equal packaging and split the prize
>> between winners.
>>
>> I have already posted my predictions, and I will consider myself eligible
>> for the prize. All entries MUST be received by 6:00am Central Time, Thursday
>> morning (September 9, 2004). Anything posted after this time and date will
>> be ineligible.
>>
>> Have fun!
>>
>> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>>>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>>>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
>>>How's that?
>>>
>>>First Place: Ronnie G.
>>>Second Place: Gil D.
>>>Third Place: Warren W.
>>>
>>>Big Bass: Ronnie G.
>>>Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann
>>>--
>>>www.secretweaponlures.com
>>>www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 8th, 2004, 03:17 AM
On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:33:18 -0500, "Charles Summers"
> sent into the ether:

>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
>How's that?
>
>First Place: Ronnie G.
>Second Place: Gil D.
>Third Place: Warren W.
>
>Big Bass: Ronnie G.
>Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann

First, Danl B
Second, Ronnie G
Third, Harry

Big, Steve H

Non, Warren W

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 8th, 2004, 03:17 AM
On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:33:18 -0500, "Charles Summers"
> sent into the ether:

>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
>How's that?
>
>First Place: Ronnie G.
>Second Place: Gil D.
>Third Place: Warren W.
>
>Big Bass: Ronnie G.
>Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann

First, Danl B
Second, Ronnie G
Third, Harry

Big, Steve H

Non, Warren W

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Jim Laumann
September 8th, 2004, 03:58 AM
OK - I'll take a shot at this

1st Steve
2nd Ronnie
3rd - Fritz or Harry

Non Bass - not me

Largest - Warren

J.

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:33:18 -0500, "Charles Summers"
> wrote:

>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
>How's that?
>
>First Place: Ronnie G.
>Second Place: Gil D.
>Third Place: Warren W.
>
>Big Bass: Ronnie G.
>Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann

Jim Laumann
September 8th, 2004, 03:58 AM
OK - I'll take a shot at this

1st Steve
2nd Ronnie
3rd - Fritz or Harry

Non Bass - not me

Largest - Warren

J.

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:33:18 -0500, "Charles Summers"
> wrote:

>Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
>predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
>assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
>How's that?
>
>First Place: Ronnie G.
>Second Place: Gil D.
>Third Place: Warren W.
>
>Big Bass: Ronnie G.
>Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann

RichZ
September 8th, 2004, 05:16 AM
First -- Harry
2nd/3rd -- Tie between RonnieG & Warren

Big Bass Jerry Barton

Big non bass -- Warren.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

RichZ
September 8th, 2004, 05:16 AM
First -- Harry
2nd/3rd -- Tie between RonnieG & Warren

Big Bass Jerry Barton

Big non bass -- Warren.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

RichZ
September 8th, 2004, 05:16 AM
First -- Harry
2nd/3rd -- Tie between RonnieG & Warren

Big Bass Jerry Barton

Big non bass -- Warren.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Charles B. Summers
September 8th, 2004, 05:20 AM
Too late for me to change my mind.

But... if I know Boom, like I think I know Boom... everything will change on
Friday Morning.

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
> wrote in message
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:33:18 -0500, "Charles Summers"
> > sent into the ether:
>
> >Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
> >predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
> >assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
> >How's that?
> >
> >First Place: Ronnie G.
> >Second Place: Gil D.
> >Third Place: Warren W.
> >
> >Big Bass: Ronnie G.
> >Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann
> Charles, I'm not in your pick? Better rethink those picks :<}
>
> Remove the x for e-mail reply
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Charles B. Summers
September 8th, 2004, 05:25 AM
Correction on the deadline: Friday September 10th is the deadline. Still
6:00am central time.

Charles B. Summers
September 8th, 2004, 05:25 AM
Correction on the deadline: Friday September 10th is the deadline. Still
6:00am central time.

alwaysfishking
September 8th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Steve
Warren
Ronnie

Big Bass- Harry
Non Bass -Gil

alwaysfishking
September 8th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Steve
Warren
Ronnie

Big Bass- Harry
Non Bass -Gil

alwaysfishking
September 8th, 2004, 11:04 AM
(snip)zoom horny toads rigged with a matzuo 5/0 j bend hook. If harry fish's
it the way I showed him He could take the whole NWC, Jerry too!!!!!!

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> Steve
> Warren
> Ronnie
>

> Big Bass- Harry
> Non Bass -Gil

alwaysfishking
September 8th, 2004, 11:04 AM
(snip)zoom horny toads rigged with a matzuo 5/0 j bend hook. If harry fish's
it the way I showed him He could take the whole NWC, Jerry too!!!!!!

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> Steve
> Warren
> Ronnie
>

> Big Bass- Harry
> Non Bass -Gil

Gary Wilber
September 8th, 2004, 01:06 PM
1st Danl
2nd Steve
3rd Ronnie
Non Bass - Jim

Largest - Steve

J.

Gary Wilber
September 8th, 2004, 01:06 PM
1st Danl
2nd Steve
3rd Ronnie
Non Bass - Jim

Largest - Steve

J.

Henry Hefner
September 8th, 2004, 01:39 PM
1st - Harry will share the knowledge but win on execution
2nd - Dan, dan'l, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Graybeard now
3rd - Steve

Big bass Harry
Big non bass Fritz

Wish I could be there! Good luck guys, and be safe!

Henry

Henry Hefner
September 8th, 2004, 01:39 PM
1st - Harry will share the knowledge but win on execution
2nd - Dan, dan'l, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Graybeard now
3rd - Steve

Big bass Harry
Big non bass Fritz

Wish I could be there! Good luck guys, and be safe!

Henry

Henry Hefner
September 8th, 2004, 01:39 PM
1st - Harry will share the knowledge but win on execution
2nd - Dan, dan'l, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Graybeard now
3rd - Steve

Big bass Harry
Big non bass Fritz

Wish I could be there! Good luck guys, and be safe!

Henry

BassMr
September 8th, 2004, 02:11 PM
1. Warren
2.Steve
3.Ronnie
"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
> predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
> assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
> How's that?
>
> First Place: Ronnie G.
> Second Place: Gil D.
> Third Place: Warren W.
>
> Big Bass: Ronnie G.
> Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann
> --
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Justin Hires
September 8th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Charles Summers" > wrote in message >...
> Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
> predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
> assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
> How's that?
>
> First Place: Ronnie G.
> Second Place: Gil D.
> Third Place: Warren W.
>
> Big Bass: Ronnie G.
> Big Non-bass: Jim Laumann

Ok, what the heck:

1st: Warren W.
2nd: Ronnie G.
3rd: Gil D.

Big Bass: Warren W.

Big non-bass: Steve H.

Good luck guys!

Justin Hires
www.SecretWeaponLures.com

Justin Hires
September 8th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Charles Summers" > wrote in message >...
> Ok, with Randy out... I had to make new predictions. Please post your
> predictions here. Whoever is closer, will win a prize! (A big bag of
> assorted plastics, still in unopened packages, that I don't need, or use)
> How's that?
>
> First Place: Ronnie G.
> Second Place: Gil D.
> Third Place: Warren W.