PDA

View Full Version : Frogs?

SHRED
September 8th, 2004, 03:22 AM
I want to fish some weed mats with artificial frogs. Never have before.
I have a 7' XHVY rod and a Calcutta 250 spooled with 30lb Power Pro
ready to go.

Any suggestions on frog brand/model/color etc...techniques?

Thanks

dvito
September 8th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Zoom Horney Toads rigged with a 5/0 ewg hook

Dave V

dvito
September 8th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Zoom Horney Toads rigged with a 5/0 ewg hook

Dave V

alwaysfishking
September 8th, 2004, 11:04 AM
zoom horny toads rigged with a matzuo 5/0 j bend hook. If harry fish's it
the way I showed him He could take the whole NWC, Jerry too!!!!!!

"dvito" > wrote in message
> Zoom Horney Toads rigged with a 5/0 ewg hook
>
> Dave V

BassMr
September 8th, 2004, 02:06 PM
ZOOM horny toads or the Scum Frog or try a Johnson spoon w/ a split tail
trailer.