PDA

View Full Version : Update from NWC

alwaysfishking
September 8th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have caught
some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without a
legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!

Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s. so
if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me an
e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the rain
in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a heart
attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

Rich Pierro
September 8th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Hey Randy, you could join me at Cayuga this weekend if you're up to it.

Rich P

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have
caught
> some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without a
> legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
>
> Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
> pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s. so
> if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me an
> e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the rain
> in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
> miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a
heart
> attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
> Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

Rich Pierro
September 8th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Hey Randy, you could join me at Cayuga this weekend if you're up to it.

Rich P

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have
caught
> some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without a
> legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
>
> Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
> pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s. so
> if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me an
> e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the rain
> in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
> miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a
heart
> attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
> Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

Charles Summers
September 8th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Hey Randy... www.midtennclassic.org is being updated now. Should be finished
with the correct dates and times by Christmas.

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have
caught
> some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without a
> legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
>
> Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
> pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s. so
> if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me an
> e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the rain
> in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
> miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a
heart
> attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
> Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

Charles Summers
September 8th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Hey Randy... www.midtennclassic.org is being updated now. Should be finished
with the correct dates and times by Christmas.

"alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have
caught
> some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without a
> legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
>
> Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
> pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s. so
> if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me an
> e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the rain
> in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
> miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a
heart
> attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
> Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

alwaysfishking
September 9th, 2004, 04:01 AM
So is it set? Def.Tenn?

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Hey Randy... www.midtennclassic.org is being updated now. Should be
finished
> with the correct dates and times by Christmas.
>
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have
> caught
> > some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without
> > legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
> >
> > Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
> > pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s.
so
> > if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me
an
> > e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the
rain
> > in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
> > miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a
> heart
> > attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
> > Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

alwaysfishking
September 9th, 2004, 04:01 AM
So is it set? Def.Tenn?

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Hey Randy... www.midtennclassic.org is being updated now. Should be
finished
> with the correct dates and times by Christmas.
>
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have
> caught
> > some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without
> > legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
> >
> > Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
> > pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s.
so
> > if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me
an
> > e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the
rain
> > in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
> > miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a
> heart
> > attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
> > Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 9th, 2004, 04:10 AM
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 16:33:11 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have caught
>some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without a
>legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
Yea, he didn't look to happy at dinner when I asked how he did :<}

>Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
>pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s. so
>if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me an
>e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the rain
>in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
>miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a heart
>attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
>Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

Man, if I had the dough I would get you here in a flash. I really
wanted to meet you and Charles. I asked Randy and he said you didn't
even give him a dress to take along :<{ I hope I'll see you both at
the MTC in spring. I'll try to let you guys know what is going on at
Boom so you can all congratulate me on winning :<}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 9th, 2004, 04:10 AM
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 16:33:11 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:

>Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have caught
>some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without a
>legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
Yea, he didn't look to happy at dinner when I asked how he did :<}

>Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
>pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s. so
>if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me an
>e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the rain
>in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
>miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a heart
>attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
>Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

Man, if I had the dough I would get you here in a flash. I really
wanted to meet you and Charles. I asked Randy and he said you didn't
even give him a dress to take along :<{ I hope I'll see you both at
the MTC in spring. I'll try to let you guys know what is going on at
Boom so you can all congratulate me on winning :<}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 9th, 2004, 11:58 AM
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 22:10:59 -0500, "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard,
actually Greybeard now" > sent into the ether:

>On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 16:33:11 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:
>
>>Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have caught
>>some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without a
>>legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
>Yea, he didn't look to happy at dinner when I asked how he did :<}
>>
>>Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
>>pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s. so
>>if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me an
>>e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the rain
>>in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
>>miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a heart
>>attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
>>Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....
>>
>Man, if I had the dough I would get you here in a flash. I really
>wanted to meet you and Charles. I asked Randy
Meant to say Harry
> and he said you didn't
>even give him a dress to take along :<{ I hope I'll see you both at
>the MTC in spring. I'll try to let you guys know what is going on at
>Boom so you can all congratulate me on winning :<}

>Remove the x for e-mail reply
>www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard
September 9th, 2004, 11:58 AM
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 22:10:59 -0500, "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard,
actually Greybeard now" > sent into the ether:

>On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 16:33:11 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
> sent into the ether:
>
>>Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have caught
>>some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without a
>>legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
>Yea, he didn't look to happy at dinner when I asked how he did :<}
>>
>>Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
>>pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s. so
>>if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me an
>>e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the rain
>>in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
>>miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a heart
>>attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
>>Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....
>>
>Man, if I had the dough I would get you here in a flash. I really
>wanted to meet you and Charles. I asked Randy
Meant to say Harry
> and he said you didn't
>even give him a dress to take along :<{ I hope I'll see you both at
>the MTC in spring. I'll try to let you guys know what is going on at
>Boom so you can all congratulate me on winning :<}

>Remove the x for e-mail reply
>www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

alwaysfishking
September 9th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Thanks Rich but I'm staying local

"Rich Pierro" > wrote in message
> Hey Randy, you could join me at Cayuga this weekend if you're up to it.
>
> Rich P
>

> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have
> caught
> > some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without
> > legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
> >
> > Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
> > pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s.
so
> > if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me
an
> > e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the
rain
> > in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
> > miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a
> heart
> > attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
> > Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

BassMr
September 9th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Center Hill ? I may actually make that one,I know some spots there too!
"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Hey Randy... www.midtennclassic.org is being updated now. Should be
finished
> with the correct dates and times by Christmas.
>
> "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have
> caught
> > some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still without
> > legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
> >
> > Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I could
> > pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care less..*******s.
so
> > if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send me
an
> > e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the
rain
> > in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
> > miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a
> heart
> > attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
> > Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

Charles Summers
September 9th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Good Deal! You can show them to me... lol

"BassMr" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Center Hill ? I may actually make that one,I know some spots there too!
> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> > Hey Randy... www.midtennclassic.org is being updated now. Should be
> finished
> > with the correct dates and times by Christmas.
> >
> > "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > > Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have
> > caught
> > > some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still
without
> > > legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
> > >
> > > Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I
could
> > > pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care
less..*******s.
> so
> > > if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send
me
> an
> > > e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the
> rain
> > > in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
> > > miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a
> > heart
> > > attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
> > > Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

Charles Summers
September 9th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Good Deal! You can show them to me... lol

"BassMr" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Center Hill ? I may actually make that one,I know some spots there too!
> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> > Hey Randy... www.midtennclassic.org is being updated now. Should be
> finished
> > with the correct dates and times by Christmas.
> >
> > "alwaysfishking" > wrote in message
> > > Talked with few people at the NWC and it seems some if not most have
> > caught
> > > some keeper bass in pre fish, as of 3 p.m today Warren was still
without
> > > legal keeper size fish... talk about chest pains!!!
> > >
> > > Tried to negotiate with the ticket lady at the airline to see if I
could
> > > pull it off and get out there...no deal they could care
less..*******s.
> so
> > > if anyone wants to sponser me with a 300.00 ticket for tomorrow send
me
> an
> > > e-mail :-) But in the mean time. I'm feeling well enough to brave the
> rain
> > > in the morning and try for a few fish.. I doubt it could be any more
> > > miserable tomorrow, fishing by myself in the rain, but it sure beats a
> > heart
> > > attack and I can always look forward to the MTC or is it the SC again?
> > > Someone let me know so I can start planning and talking trash now....

BassMr
September 9th, 2004, 11:03 PM
UhHuh.What I would really like to know is where that guy fishing w/ your
twin brother caught that 9.5 smallmouth last year.

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Good Deal! You can show them to me... lol
>

> "BassMr" > wrote in message
> link.net...
> > Center Hill ? I may actually make that one,I know some spots there too!
> > "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> > > Hey Randy... www.midtennclassic.org is being updated now. Should be
> > finished
> > > with the correct dates and times by Christmas.

> > > caught
> without

> could
> less..*******s.
> > so
> me
> > an
> > rain
> > > heart

BassMr
September 9th, 2004, 11:03 PM
UhHuh.What I would really like to know is where that guy fishing w/ your
twin brother caught that 9.5 smallmouth last year.

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Good Deal! You can show them to me... lol
>

> "BassMr" > wrote in message
> link.net...
> > Center Hill ? I may actually make that one,I know some spots there too!
> > "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> > > Hey Randy... www.midtennclassic.org is being updated now. Should be
> > finished
> > > with the correct dates and times by Christmas.

> > > caught
> without

> could
> less..*******s.
> > so
> me
> > an
> > rain
> > > heart

Charles B. Summers
September 10th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Oh.. that little thing? It was actually caught under the water, on the side
behind the dam.

"BassMr" > wrote in message
link.net...
> UhHuh.What I would really like to know is where that guy fishing w/ your
> twin brother caught that 9.5 smallmouth last year.

Charles B. Summers
September 10th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Oh.. that little thing? It was actually caught under the water, on the side
behind the dam.

"BassMr" > wrote in message
link.net...
> UhHuh.What I would really like to know is where that guy fishing w/ your
> twin brother caught that 9.5 smallmouth last year.

Rodney
September 10th, 2004, 04:48 AM
alwaysfishking wrote:
> Thanks Rich but I'm staying local

I think these guys should let you still compete, you just fish your
local waters, and weigh in 5 fish each day, and have them post your
weight on the board,,,

that sound fair to me

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Rodney
September 10th, 2004, 04:48 AM