PDA

View Full Version : Open bass buddy tournmanets in NJ/PA...

Christopher P. Cericola
September 9th, 2004, 02:48 AM
A friend of mine is coming up to my area in October and I was wondering if
anyone knows of any buddy tournaments coming up that we both might get a
chance to fish in together? Preferably NJ or Eastern, PA. Thanks. :)

Christopher

RichZ
September 9th, 2004, 05:54 AM
Christopher wrote:
> Preferably NJ or Eastern, PA. Thanks. :)

Don't know about Jersey and Eastern PA, but there's a couple on the Hudson
River last weekend in Oct and 1st weekend in Nov. Let me know and I'll try
to find the details if you're interested. A LOT of Jersey and PA guys fish
them.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

RichZ
September 9th, 2004, 05:54 AM
Christopher wrote:
> Preferably NJ or Eastern, PA. Thanks. :)

Don't know about Jersey and Eastern PA, but there's a couple on the Hudson
River last weekend in Oct and 1st weekend in Nov. Let me know and I'll try
to find the details if you're interested. A LOT of Jersey and PA guys fish
them.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Chief13amc
September 9th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Hey guys..the answer is YES THERE IS!

The biggest gathering of anglers will be on the Delaware River, Sunday Oct 3rd
at the Neshaminy State Park. Check out the details on the website
www.911Bassanglers.com

call me anytime if you have any questions,hoping to see some of the ROBF people
there!

thanks again
Allen
Allen
911 Bass Anglers
Bucks County PA

Christopher P. Cericola
September 9th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"RichZ" > wrote in message
< Don't know about Jersey and Eastern PA, but there's a couple on the Hudson
River last weekend in Oct and 1st weekend in Nov. Let me know and I'll try
to find the details if you're interested. A LOT of Jersey and PA guys fish
them. >

Can you send me the info? Thanks.

Christopher

RichZ
September 9th, 2004, 11:55 PM
http://www.valstar.net/~cromer/15th_annual.htm

BTW, that's ROFBer Phil Goodwin's site.

The other one is 11/7 put on by Orange County Bass. When I went looking for
that, I saw what looks like 3 open team tourneys in Jersey in Oct. Here's
alink to the site I found them on..

http://www.nybassfed.com/News/club_tournament_listings.htm