PDA

View Full Version : colour

Gone Angling
November 29th, 2003, 03:09 AM
I was fishing along side a lad who was always changing the colour of an
identical lure. All of a sudden bang, bang, bang ..three fish in a row. I'm
wondering if this is a good strategy. I tend to work on varying the retrieve.
Changing colours also give your arm a braek from repetitive casting.

ñKs
November 29th, 2003, 03:30 AM
Good, change colors and give yourself a break from repetitive posting..