PDA

View Full Version : Free Field & Stream

J Buck
November 29th, 2003, 09:08 PM
remember the offer that appeared here a couple months ago for a free
years subscription to F & S? Anyone gotten their first issue yet?

Chris Jones
November 29th, 2003, 11:29 PM
I do not think that any issues will show up.
"J Buck" > wrote in message
> remember the offer that appeared here a couple months ago for a free
> years subscription to F & S? Anyone gotten their first issue yet?

Jerry Barton
November 29th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Maybe they just harvested our email addresses, so they can send us spam
about penis enlargements
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"Chris Jones" > wrote in message
> I do not think that any issues will show up.
> "J Buck" > wrote in message
> > remember the offer that appeared here a couple months ago for a free
> > years subscription to F & S? Anyone gotten their first issue yet?

BassMr.
November 29th, 2003, 11:51 PM
LOL Jerry,looking at my inbox they seem to have multiplied since!

J Buck
November 30th, 2003, 02:15 AM
<I do not think that any issues will show up.>

<<remember the offer that appeared here a couple months ago for a free
years subscription to F & S? Anyone gotten their first issue yet?>>

Well, if you're right, it just proves once again...there's no such thing
as a free lunch

Chris Jones
November 30th, 2003, 02:59 AM
That is too bad because I was looking forward to getting the issues. I like
my mags and the ones I read I subscribe to. If I liked the field and stream
then I would have sent them a check but now it looks like BassWest will get
my subscription money, they followed through with their free issues like
they said.
"J Buck" > wrote in message
> <I do not think that any issues will show up.>
>
> <<remember the offer that appeared here a couple months ago for a free
> years subscription to F & S? Anyone gotten their first issue yet?>>
>
> Well, if you're right, it just proves once again...there's no such thing
> as a free lunch

John Letendre
December 3rd, 2003, 12:25 AM
I joined the last free offer and have been getting the mag every month.

"Chris Jones" > wrote in message
> That is too bad because I was looking forward to getting the issues. I
like
> my mags and the ones I read I subscribe to. If I liked the field and
stream
> then I would have sent them a check but now it looks like BassWest will
get
> my subscription money, they followed through with their free issues like
> they said.
> "J Buck" > wrote in message
> > <I do not think that any issues will show up.>
> >
> > <<remember the offer that appeared here a couple months ago for a free
> > years subscription to F & S? Anyone gotten their first issue yet?>>
> >
> > Well, if you're right, it just proves once again...there's no such thing
> > as a free lunch

William Birkett
December 3rd, 2003, 04:39 AM
Yep, Did it and have gotten my third issue so far. In looking at the add
label though it appears that it will end in Dec. Not a year but hey the
price was right.... Hope the wife listens to me though and doesn't pay any
bill tht may show up for it..... I like it but there are better fishing
mags than F&S...

"J Buck" > wrote in message
> remember the offer that appeared here a couple months ago for a free
> years subscription to F & S? Anyone gotten their first issue yet?

J Buck
December 3rd, 2003, 05:27 AM
Ok, after reading a few posts from others who have done this in the past
(not the latest offer in September) maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit. It
<has> only been a couple months.