PDA

View Full Version : fishing time

larry hendon
September 10th, 2004, 10:57 PM
What do you feeel like are the best times for catching bass?

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
September 10th, 2004, 11:41 PM
"larry hendon" > wrote in message
> What do you feeel like are the best times for catching bass?

The older I get, the better bass bite in the middle of the day!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Bob La Londe
September 11th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Lately all my best bites have come about 10:30

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> "larry hendon" > wrote in message
> > What do you feeel like are the best times for catching bass?
>
> The older I get, the better bass bite in the middle of the day!
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

alwaysfishking
September 11th, 2004, 03:32 PM
As much as I would like to answer.... it is impossible to pinpoint a
specific time...but if I must then dawn and dusk