PDA

View Full Version : Out Today..what a wreck

alwaysfishking
September 12th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Called up Dave yesterday to get even for the mangina comment earlier this
week. We met up this morning and launched my boat, loading the boat I felt a
pull in my back and it was really sharp(Hey if this is old age it sucks)..
Pulled a muscle in my back, probably from lying around all week doing
nothing. Decided to fish some topwater frogs this mornng and to make a long
story a little less long I caught 4 bass for a total of about 10 pounds... I
gave some frogs to Dave seeing as that was the bite.. He caught 2 toothy
critters.. How's that for a mangina? But man does my back hurt.. funny it
didn't hurt one bit after the hook set :-)