PDA

View Full Version : marina fishing

Gone Angling
December 2nd, 2003, 12:19 AM
I saw a fishing show on TV and was able to recognize where they were fishing.
There were also other clues what time of year they were fishing. They were
tieing into one fish after another. It is in a marina area where there is a
bounty of docked boats. The traffic of comongs and goings could be heavy. They
may be tolerant of a fishing show host but i'm wondering how they would feel
about a recreational angler. It would be great place to fish mid week. I don't
think there is anything illegal fishing in such an area as long as you don't
tie up to a private dock. I posed such a question once to a coast guard guy and
he thought it would be okay but i think i'll ask a marine cop for his opinion.